How I Feel

How I Feel

A Story by Beuastykg
"

Just had to let some things out before they destroyed me.

"

I feel like puking just to get rid of this feeling.  I hate that I cannot tell you how I feel.  I hate that I need you more than you need me, even though it has not always been that way.  I hate feeling like you do not want me around, like you do not want to talk to me, like you do not want to be with me.  I hate feeling so pathetic.  I hate telling myself I am not going to talk to you, only to run back to your feet.  I hate how you dont understand, even though you used to.  I hate how you seem to not care enough.  I hate giving 100% and feeling like I only get 20% back.  I hate telling myself that I am just being dramatic, but feeling the pain anyway.  I hate that I cry, and try to hide it from you, because even though I want you to ask what is wrong, I dont want you to give up so easily when I shrug it off.  I dont want you to get mad when I finally tell you.  I dont want to be the one to apologize and tuck all the pain back inside myself.  I hate how you say you cannot be my knight in shining armor, when you were doing a fine job before.  I hate how you suddenly need time away from me, even though at first you were the one who always needed me around.  I hate that I have to tell this to strangers because I am too afraid to tell you.  I hurt so bad and feel like you do not care.  Even though you know I am hurting.  I hate that I am clingy and that I need you so much, but I cannot help it.  It is the way I am.  It used to be okay. It used to mean I cared about you, but now you think its a bad thing.  I hate how we never talk, but if I say that you get mad and say we talk all the time.  Talking about games and football and what we are doing at the moment doesnt count.  I hate feeling so alone.

 

I hate asking

myself everyday

if you really

want to be

with me.

© 2011 Beuastykg


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on January 1, 2011
Last Updated on January 1, 2011

Author

Beuastykg
Beuastykg

Somewhere in, FL



About
I would love to tell you my entering into this world was a dark and stormy night, with crashing lighting and roaring thunder, or something else astounding and interesting like that. But I am sure tha.. more..

Writing
Hazen Hazen

A Poem by Beuastykg