I want it

I want it

A Poem by Kai
"

Please be aware that this is about suicide thoughts

"
I want to go somewhere far on an empty field and lay down and do nothing, just listen to the silence. I want to go up on a tree and jump down while feeling the pain on my neck as I start suffocating on a rope. I want to draw with silver and see red coming but seeing pink deep. I want to sit in a blood lake while laugh as I feel how I slowly leave this word. I want to feel my lungs fill up with water while I sit at the deepest point of the ocean. I want to feel how my stomach burns as i consume bleach. I want to see myself vomiting all over the place as i lose my sight and my ability to stay awake. I want to pass out and forget everything. I want to go to sleep and not wake up after. I want to see my family cry as i take my last breath. I want to laugh and see people being mad at me for not having feelings for other. I don't care if you care for me and I don't care if you cry after I die. I don't know how to get into someones situation and I am not able to figure out how people feel. I don't know how to understand it when you tell me that you're sad. I may look like I am trying my best to make you happy but I am trying to figure out how you feel instead. I don't understand feelings. I don't understand myself. I learned to fit in by imitating the feelings, but I never know how they feel.

© 2021 Kai


Author's Note

Kai
Please don't mind my grammar and my spelling and be aware that this is about suicide thoughts

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so brutal and painful. I understand the grounds you are standing on I just lost a dear friend who committed suicide and some of your lines speaks more of him. There are things that mouth cant say it so well but the heart does through writing. I hope every one who is through hard situations finds peace somewhere and realize life is worth living despite...

Posted 2 Years Ago


Hello, Kai! :)
The description really grabbed my attention.
I think you need to be more selfish. Humans are at the top of the food chain; own your spot.

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 20, 2021
Last Updated on April 20, 2021
Tags: Suicide

Author

Kai
Kai

United Kingdom



About
I was bored one day and decided to write poems, Please be careful reading my poems they are triggering! I am Kai, I Use He/Him pronouns and I'm trans. I am from Germany I like to read and I used to.. more..

Writing
Please Stop Please Stop

A Poem by Kai