Angelina Belle

Angelina Belle

A Story by Britiney Harper
"

..its kinda long sooo i'm breaking it up...so this is.. Chapter 1 part 1...

"

 

Family Crisis

                        Liona Marivis crawled into her bedroom window, it was after 3am. She quietly slipped out of her party clothes and pulled on a tank top and shorts. Then she heard a noise, she turned back to see someone coming in her window. She grabbed a flashlight, off the nightstand. She pointed it at the person; it was one of her friends. “Dom you a*****e!” She hissed angrily. “You almost scared me f*****g half to death,” she cut the flashlight out.

            “Sorry Li, I just needed a place to crash tonight, Holly ain’t home.” He was Dominic Vix, one of her best friends.

            “Fine, I doubt if Ted’ll come in here. But if he does or ma or Paul we’re both dead.” She said, climbing into bed, he got in with her.

            “So why ain’t your brother come out with us?” Dom asked her, she knew why, but she couldn’t tell him that.

“One of us had to be here with Penny and Aimee, next time it’ll be me.” Yeah somebody did need to stay with their little sisters, but there was another reason Teddy stayed home.

            “Oh, well how long will Paul be around for?” He asked suspecting she was hiding something.

            “Hopefully not long, I’m tired Dom, go to sleep,” she said. He kissed her forehead and held her around the waist.

“Night Li,” he whispered.

            “Night,” she replied, although she wasn’t sure she’d be able to sleep. She wanted to make sure the girls were ok, but fear kept her from getting up and going to the door. Which was locked, but she knew Teddy would protect them, he always did. And Dom was here, she prayed nothing happened while he was around. Eventually she closed her eyes and drifted away.

 

                       

            Nate pulled his car into the driveway of his house after he dropped Gracie off. Sunny was curled up in the backseat still asleep. He got out and opened the backdoor; he picked her up and carried her to the door. He struggled a bit trying to hold her and put the key in the lock, but he managed. He carried her up to his room and laid her on his bed. The house was silent and empty as usual. No one else was there; he covered her up with a blanket and went over to his computer. He’d left it on, at first he was gonna turn it off, but he started up the program he’d been working on. Turning to make sure Sunny was sleep. She was, so he starts working, he knew it was really late and he was tired, but this was too important.

           

 

            “She actually told you that?” Boston Terrig asked Gracie Randall the next day on the phone.

“Yeah, more like I dragged it out of her, we should do something,” Gracie said.

            “Of course, Li’s our best friend; we’re so helpin’ her out. Why didn’t she come clean about this before?” She asked while brushing her long brown hair and mentally planning ways to help her friend.

“Guess she’s just scared, so should we call Sunny?” Gracie was ready to do something; she was the worst at keeping secrets and knew Li would kill her.

            “Her mom called, she didn’t come home last night, and she must be at Nate’s place. We could stop by on the way over to Li’s, ok?”

“Ok, so I’ll be over in like 10 minutes, ok?”

“Sure, bye Gracie,” she sadly

            “See ya B” Gracie said and they hung up. Boston got up from her vanity, where she almost always was and went to her closet. She was already dressed, but she wanted to wear something else if she was going over to Li’s house. She knew it was incredibly wrong to dress to impress Li’s brother.

 

 

            “Li,” she heard someone call. She opened her eyes and realized Teddy; her brother was standing over her. She rolled over, Dom was gone. “Get up,” Teddy ordered, she sat up.

            “What’d you want?” She asked feeling slightly light headed, she knew she shouldn’t have had those drinks last night.

            “Why is it that I come in here and you’re all laid up with Dom?” He asked, uh-oh she was in trouble. Why hadn’t she thought that Teddy would pick the lock, to come check on her?

            “It’s so not what you’re thinking, he just needed to crash here that’s it.” She said getting up and searching for something to wear.

            “My little sister the sleaze,” he leaned back on his elbows. She turned and stared at him.

“A*****e, I’m not having sex with Dom, ok?”

“Uh-huh, whatever you say. I’m hungry, you makin’ us breakfast?”

            “Soon as I take a shower, where are the girls?” She asked after she’d pulled her clothes out and threw them over her desk chair.

“Downstairs, watchin’ t v,” he said.

“You left them alone so you could come annoy me?” She asked furiously.

“Paul ain’t here, don’t worry,” he said and she calmed down.

            “I’ll be like 15mins, just go down with them, I’d feel safer that way and I’ll make you anything.” She said he got up reluctantly. “Thanks Ted, love ya,” she blew him a kiss as he headed out.

            “If only you weren’t my sister, why couldn’t I hear that from the prep school girls?” He asked.

            “Cause they’re snobs, you’re too good for them. You can’t be with somebody unless they love you more then I do.” She told him.

            “That’s good advice, but I doubt if anyone loves me that much,” he said heading down the stairs.

 

 

            Sunny Cielo woke up and didn’t know where she was. She sat up and looked around, and then she knew she was at Nate’s place, again. She saw that he was asleep on the couch, good old Nate. He always took care of her, but she knew she’d be in trouble with her mother. Quietly, she pulled open one of Nate’s top dresser drawers, her clothes were neatly folded in there. She took them downstairs and went to take a shower. But she decided to call her mom first. She went to the phone in the hallway and dialed home quickly.

“Hello?” It was her mother.

“Hey mami, it’s me.” she said.

            “Solana where are you? I called Gracie, Boston and Liona, so don’t lie to me. Gracie’s dad said you weren’t there and the same with Liona’s brother and Boston tried to lie, but her mother told me you weren’t there.”

            “I’m over Nate’s house, now before you get mad, I fell asleep in his car and it was kinda late.” She said knowing her mother was ready to explode. Of curse her daughter had just told her she’d spent the night with a guy, so she had an excuse.

“Where did you sleep?” Her mother asked in a would be calm sort of way.

            “In his bed, but he slept on the couch, don’t worry. I’ll shower, and be home soon, ok?” She knew she was so dead.

            “Fine, but I swear Solana, if this happens again you’re going to an all girl’s catholic boarding school, ok?”

            “Ok, bye mami,” she said hoping it wouldn’t come to that. She knew her mother would rush over to the church to pray, because of her sinful actions. She’s spent the night with a boy and couldn’t be trusted.

“Good bye Solana,” her mother said solemnly.

“Bye,” she said hanging up and heading into the bathroom.

 

           

            “I told you that Li’s mom’s boyfriend is a child molester and you wear that over their house?” Gracie asked disgusted when she got up to Boston’s room.

            “It’s not that short, besides Li’s brother is totally cute,” She looked in her full length mirror again. She was wearing a tube top and a mini skirt, showing off her tan stomach and tan legs. She pulled her hair up and held it with a clip.

            “You’re so unbelievable! Li and her sister’s lives are at stake and all you can think of is sleeping with her brother!” Gracie was always well mannered and never raised her voice or argued much, but she was worried about Li.

            “I don’t wanna sleep with him, yet Gracie! I just think he’s cute and he doesn’t have a girlfriend at the moment so ya know, why not?” She saw no problem with what she was doing, or at least she kept trying to convince herself of that. She looked at herself again, with a heavy sigh, she pulled her shirt off. “Fine Gracie I’ll change!” She put back on her beaded Indian halter and her white skirt. “Come on,” she said angrily grabbing Gracie’s arm and pulling her.

© 2008 Britiney Harper


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
Added on May 30, 2008

Author

Britiney Harper
Britiney Harper

pittsburgh, PA



About
...A Few Things... 1) Hi! I'm Britiney 2) I Love to Write 3) I love to read 4) I'm a nerd 5) i love my Family more than anything else 6) I've been writing since i was 8yrs old (but really b4 tha.. more..

Writing