Falling in Love With a Girl

Falling in Love With a Girl

A Story by Biplab Singha
"

I was going to tuition where I met a girl in the bus. Let's read what happened. Note- 1. Chandramallika and the the girl I met in the bus are diffrent.

"
It was the day after passing MP examinatation.After admission to class- 11, I started going to tuition to many places because I was admitted to the group-- science.On that day, I was going to tution to Shivmandir for Chemistry to Darendra sir.That was the 2nd day, I was going there.I caught a bus at our road (Amgach).

On the bus, there already got up Chandramallika, the excellent student who achieved 1st position with 641 marks out of 700, in her school in the MP examination.

That day, She and I were about to go to Darendra sir.Remember that I didnot talk to her at the time.But this is not the stoey that I want to tell of.

I want to tell what happened in the bus.I think, the day was Sunday.It was morning 6:30am, I caught the bus.I was successful to get a seat because the bus was empty.

I can not call up where the person who was sitting beside me, had left the seat.It may sure be a place after Naksalbari.There got up many girls who were going to their class as us.

When my seat had been left by the person, a girl captured the seat and sat beside.I completely neglected her and never lookd at her.So, I can not remember her face, yet I talked to her, not long but little.

While the bus was moving away, I was staring at beauty of the Himalaya in the morning.It was giving me pleasure.I really say I had not excitement of sitting beside her but I had to be excited.

What I want to say I cannot understand how to explain.That was a great moment.We were not talking to each other, but our minds talked, by smooth touching of body! Actyally, we sat closely.And the jarkings of the bus made us more closure.When he had her seat near me, her left hand gave me a smooth and soft touch to my roght hand.Firstly, I was nervoused what I should do-- I should remove my hand or not.But I determined to examine her what she would do-- she would remove her had or not.

She really did not move her hand away from my hand.With the rhymes of the jarkings of the bus, our hands also jostled with each other frequently.Thinking the matter normal, I had put the it as that.But the full way our two hands were moving with touches of each other.

It is a really thoughtable point what was happening to our both mind.It was really a same feeling to both.You sure know what the feeling or reason was, for which we did not move our hands away and what everyone wants!

We had little but very precious.I really say I never tried to look at her.We were not talking but sure catching on the feelings that our touches gave.I would have never talked if she did not do first.

On the way, somewhere the bus stopped to pick up passengers.At the time she probably tried to call me touching my hand with her fingers.It was just the moment, our hands got sepatated from each other for somtime.But I could not feel her calling.Because I thought, our hands were playing with each other since ago.I thought, it was a normal touch of hands, not she had called me and was staring at the Himalaya as before.

When little way was left to reach Shivmandir, she suddenly called me touching my chest with her finger and asked where I would get down.I replied and asked as well imediately, "In Shivmandir and you?"
She said, "Also in Shivmandir."
Then a break for 30 seceonds and she said, "Which class do you read in?"
I said, "in Eleven and you, in twelve?"
"No, in nine."

I suspected her reading in class- 12 because I saw her figure seemed to be a girl of class- 12.

By the way, I thought to talk more with her but the bus already reached our destination.So, we had to run towards our own way.I saw her having more classmates with because she stood there waiting for them when she got down.

My mind longed for a little conversation.But the condition was very complex.Because Chandramallika was standing little far from me.She was with her father.If I talk to the girl before them then what will they think of me?

So, I moved forward my way.For sometime I saw Chandramallika and her father and the girl (whom I talked in the bus) with her classmates coming behind me.On the way, the girl with her classmates went through a lane.I saw Chandramallika coming for sometime more behind me.At last she disappeared.I said this because Chandramallika was about to go to the same teacher I was going to.She disappeared in the midway.

Later I heard that she had by chance met some classmates there and went with them to their teacher, instead of Dabendra sir.

© 2014 Biplab Singha


Author's Note

Biplab Singha
Note-
This is a real story.
Here names are changed of the cherecters.
Name of the places are real.
This is story of my life.
I publiahed it from my diary.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on June 29, 2014
Last Updated on June 29, 2014
Tags: Love

Author

Biplab Singha
Biplab Singha

Siliguri, West Bengal, India



About
I am 17. Writing is my hobby. I read in class- 12. I live in a small viallge in India. more..

Writing