Begining Our Meditation

Begining Our Meditation

A Chapter by Biplab Singha
"

Let's start the begining together. In the morning. Because, we shall begin a new day with new things. A great joy that lies into you.

"
Let's start from the morning. In the morning, when you get up, give only 5 minutes to yourself. After getting up, sit calmly on your bed and close your eyes and remember the God and anything that you want to remember but good things. Breathing is very closely relative to meditation. When you sit on, and close your eyes, take long breathing. It menas-- pull oxygen into your body slowly as much as you can. Then keep it into your body for sometime as long as you can. Then breathe out the air of your body slowly. Do this process continuously how often you can, minimum 5 times. Then leave your bed and do your usual works. A great peace you will feel in your mind. Because, there is a great role of breating in activities of mind. You will sure feel calm.


© 2014 Biplab Singha


Author's Note

Biplab Singha
I donot arrange my writing properly. I am writing simple. So simple to only help you and share my experimces. Please do it and find out what you have got. I am sure.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on June 27, 2014
Last Updated on June 27, 2014
Tags: Meditation, philosophy, mind


Author

Biplab Singha
Biplab Singha

Siliguri, West Bengal, India



About
I am 17. Writing is my hobby. I read in class- 12. I live in a small viallge in India. more..

Writing