Mystery Clouds

Mystery Clouds

A Poem by SimplyaGhost
"

Needs work.

"
Oh clouds that you found resting in your head like a dream does it scream in your ears, do they show many fears throughout the years.
Oh skies that are blue could it be true, does it rain when you feel pain.
These clouds which aren't real watching you as you dream they may seem creeping in the empty head which had bled many thoughts of mostly dread.

Oh clouds that are here they float near the surface of the heart you'll see them at the start of the line between reality.
The skies which are new in this dream they are beaming the mystery clouds what secrets do they share as they stare down at you slowly crying in your sleep.
Oh rain which has cried never even began to try so the brain it fries in your hand like a man who's not really there you stare.

Oh clouds could you share the secrets you may spare for this time we are all falling in place without a trace lifted in space as you take away all the taste in our dreams.
Could it be real.

© 2015 SimplyaGhost


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
Added on September 7, 2015
Last Updated on September 7, 2015
Tags: reality, mystery, poet, space, clouds, dreams, real life

Author

SimplyaGhost
SimplyaGhost

TX



About
I consider myself a poet or at least Id like to say I am but I can't speak for how I'm viewed by others so who knows really. Checkout my other poetry at. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=16945.. more..

Writing
Green Green

A Poem by SimplyaGhost