Back From the Grave. Simply a Ghost

Back From the Grave. Simply a Ghost

A Poem by SimplyaGhost
"

Just a letter to myself. My long break is over and hopefully I can be more active and gain more popularity.

"
Oh hello there, and I see you finally decided to wake up I heard you had a bad breakup so your telling me you still haven't met that girl? Where did you go to? Did you leave your ghost stranded in the grave, let me tell you how brave you been how someday some girl will save you. But hey, that's just how the story goes I guess nobody will ever truly see the heartache that keeps you awake it's always sad to findout your friends are fake.
So cheer up ugly crybaby for love is always a maybe, shoot your arrow kupid shoot right where it hurts. And I'll leave you hanging in the dirt I'll take your clothes qnd your shirt. All in life is pain you can either take it and gain or leave it. But my time here is sadly short my life is just to full of hurt so here's a letter to my younger self just make sure you secure those walls because I know your biggest fears are to see them all fall.
You got this.

© 2017 SimplyaGhost


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on July 19, 2017
Last Updated on July 19, 2017

Author

SimplyaGhost
SimplyaGhost

TX



About
I consider myself a poet or at least Id like to say I am but I can't speak for how I'm viewed by others so who knows really. Checkout my other poetry at. https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=16945.. more..

Writing
Green Green

A Poem by SimplyaGhost