Lexx Mortis (The Destroyer"

Lexx Mortis (The Destroyer"

A Poem by MaggieMortis
"

The words too this were inspired by my lovely wife Lexx<3

"

                 My Mortis

 

Mizz Mortis you are a perfect creation in my eyes baby gurl, Even looking in your eye's I get lost in this amazing world that I will fight too keep all in you're stare. When I find myself gazing into you're eye's wow they say three things too me dangerious, suspisious and captavating. Alway's trying to show me you're badass way and I love the fact you think you need to impress me when truth is, Im impressed just waking up too you in the morning beautiful you're my tough rocker chick<3.... But Lexx I really see threw you and understand you, You are fragile but protective not wanting to get hurt, You're chained but very passive. You're rough around the edges but that's what draws me in to you're suduction. Her godly scent of jack daniels and mary jane makes me beg and pled for you everytime she makes me weak tearing my walls down. One thing that drops me everytime is her smile. One smile and she has me eating out the palm of her hand, No one shall ever hurt you baby. You have me I will always be you're protector hunni I love you....

© 2012 MaggieMortis


Author's Note

MaggieMortis
This is the first part too the letter im an currently writing my love.. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

She did till she left me but i finally realized im better off without but she will alway hold a place in my heart

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is absolutely beautiful!! I'm sure she is going to love it.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

562 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 9, 2012
Last Updated on February 9, 2012
Tags: love, lesbian, passion, desire, mortis, lexx, addiction

Author

MaggieMortis
MaggieMortis

Chilliwack, Wiccan, Pagan , Canada



About
Im a very open person but no one really know's who i am i dont even think i know who i am i guess. I think its awesome to have a place to write my thoughts.... more..

Writing