Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Razorblade Kiss

Razorblade Kiss

A Poem by MaggieMortis

           Razorblade Kiss

 

Lexx you are my dark angel baby gurl, So dark and mysterious when you wrap you're arms around me the way to explain it is like a sweet release of a jagged edge against my flesh. The extasy running threw my veins, fuieling my adrenalin and the hunger for my metal queen.

As the stinging from the blade occures the blood just dripping down my arm and on the the floor, I look down and all that comes to mind is you're plush red ruby lips, You're lips so tender but so sadistic. The moments with you feels as good as the sweet kiss of death sweeping over me welcoming me into darkness. When I look in you're eyes I know that is where I always want to be is with you no matter what I have to do to keep you. The electrical charge that courses my body when you touch me it's a burning poision I seem to have been longing for. My Lexx "the destroyer" when we vowed our marriage to one another do you remember what my vows were too you?.....

I promie to love, protect and smack you around when you want you masochist touch, You're my one and only baby gurl always and forever

 

          Love: Maggie Mortis<3

© 2012 MaggieMortis


Author's Note

MaggieMortis
My vows too my wife<3

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on February 9, 2012
Last Updated on February 9, 2012

Author

MaggieMortis
MaggieMortis

Chilliwack, Wiccan, Pagan , Canada



About
Im a very open person but no one really know's who i am i dont even think i know who i am i guess. I think its awesome to have a place to write my thoughts.... more..

Writing