I Found (Chapter I - The Seal of Death)

I Found (Chapter I - The Seal of Death)

A Story by BlackRabbit17
"

"I found love where it wasn't supposed to be." (Inspired from Amber Run- I found lyrics.) This story takes place in our present year, 2016, in the same universe.

"
A silhouette sat on the windowsill, curtains occasionally covers it gazing upon the blurred sky of rain. Silver eyes gleamed through the darkness. Lightning struck. A man on pitch black robes turned to face me.

"Who are you?" I asked him, slightly covering myself with a blanket. I screeched of pain. Red water dripped from my mouth. Blood tainted my hands.

The sound of rolling carts echoed from beyond the door as well as the cries of children, the screaming people in sorrow. The clock ticked across the room.

He brushed me off. "Would you like a deal?"

"What kind?" As fast as I blinked, he pushed me down the bed. Our eyes locked together. My breath running fast. The color of roses shares on our now interlocked hands. He reeks of fear--- or rather something else.

"I'll grant you a hundred days more to live. And of course, I'll also give you strength."

I stared at him. In his silver eyes, there were voices, black shadows swirling. His hands cold like how his pale skin might be. His raven hair curled like springs touched my cheeks. Fear rushed down my stomach.

"But, there would be a price." He said. "Your soul."

I nodded--- like it wasn't a big fine to pay, like I was all weary of the consequences. My vision dim in coal. The air slowly drifts away but my lungs crave for more. Frozen tears flowed above my cheeks. My legs begin to numb. Our chests exchanging beats. Trees violently shrugging outside the building walls. He jumped away.

A mass of dark smoke surrounds him. He slid out from his sleeve a black note, --- one that saw the beginning and end of everything, one that was thickened by time. A book of many names. A book of countless deaths; said the uninvited voices in my head.

The pages wavered to a point. Writings so distinct rests upon it. "The seal." 

 It floats. A crescent mark begins to carve on my chest, burning like paper glowing sheets of fire. As the last line stroke, blood tumbled from my wrists. Then, everything flashed before my eyes--- the memories.

My feet above the ground and an endless white pit below. A flock of photos softly swarm into a hurdle, disappearing into the absolute white background. I entered picture June 17,1889.

© 2016 BlackRabbit17


Author's Note

BlackRabbit17
Any critiques and tips to develop my writing will be a big help! Thank you. I would still be improving this story of mine big time, still, I hope you'll like the first part of it.

-KuroUsagi17

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on August 22, 2016
Last Updated on August 22, 2016
Tags: Fantasy, Drama

Author

BlackRabbit17
BlackRabbit17

Manila, NCR, Philippines



About
Her name is but a special one, no other of the same kind. To remain its existence to be only of hers, she decided to keep it for herself. Yes, she is a greedy young lady who's age has reached a point .. more..

Writing
Man Man

A Poem by BlackRabbit17