My life as Kyo

My life as Kyo

A Story by Darkness_kyo
"

A short dis.

"
A girl, who's hair was dyed straight black, her shirt was a long sleeve shirt, it looked  like a sweater, it was black and white, she had black pants with a shiny, dead waist chain around her belt, she had on black boots with white strip on the bottom, her hair was spiked cut as one part of her eye was covered by the hair. This girl name was kyo. Her eye color is quite different indeed. The left eye was brownish color that had lens in it that shines her eyes more clearly, and her other eye, was green, lime. Which was covered by her hair, People call her Ryo instead since she looked like a Ryo instead of a Kyo. She walked around a lot in the darkness. She only carries her poem book, full of her darkness wanders that she soon didnt want to forget all about. People call her boney or a walking skeleton. Well, she barely eats, she never eats, she's really boney, you can see the bones poping out of her back and legs and back. She looked like a walking corpse. Well, i say her life was miserable and dempt towards temptations.  Others got to wonder, where does she live? Where do she usually goes? What she do in the morning? What there just something wrong with her? Does she need help? Emoish, Gothic look, she looked almost like a boy to others, She ignores the emo guys more than the emo girls. Could she be bi? No she couldnt, she even wrote it on her poem, ''I see day, i see night, let me shine a death upon your grave tonight, You see, i see, its hunting me like a nightmare, girls freaks me out then a skeleton running towards me eating my soul, Skeleton looking boy kinda isnt that scary, but who says i like a walking, talking corpse.'' I heard people try to find out more about her like she was famous or something. They all say she was a vampire, others saw her house, it was pitch black, they say she also had a cat, which was black, and seemed like it caused bad luck. Others thought the girl was despressed. That girl, Kyo was not like any other person we ever knew, she was like, a person, but a opposite of all the other people all around the world. What was she actully?

© 2012 Darkness_kyo


Author's Note

Darkness_kyo
ignore grammer see wat u think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on May 1, 2012
Last Updated on May 1, 2012

Author

Darkness_kyo
Darkness_kyo

Tokyo, korean, Japan



About
My name is Kyo or you may call me Yuki or alex doesnt matter. I wuv noodles and i wuv to draw and write alot. more..

Writing