Chapter 2: Split The Universe Up Ahead

Chapter 2: Split The Universe Up Ahead

A Chapter by Darkness_kyo
"

Deshun got sucked in a demonted universe where he can only see his darkness, Yuki on the other hand searches for his lightness to find Deshun in time before anything else happends.

"

Chapter 2: Split the universe up ahead

 

Deshun was sucked in a unknown univerese. As Deshun opended his eyes, he founded himself there in the darkness, all alone and afraid. ''What was this.. this isn't what i want.. i wanna get away from it but...something about it makes me think more of my past.'' thought Deshun. As he looked around, he spotted some light as he went towards it hopeing it might lead to his way out. Well, it lead him somewhere alright, but not what he was expected. He stumbled down on the ground as he lost his balance. As he stood up and walked around, he saw blankness, nothing but pure darkness, If it was darkness how come he was able to see whats behind and in front of him. ''Why is there darkness around me...it may seem scary to not see where im going but why cant i atleast have some l- no wait. no no no i cant say light. Darkness could be the answer to my past. Maybe so, no wonder why this book took me here. I must find my answers if its the last thing ill do'' cried out Deshun as he raced more into the darkness with his chains around his pants start to move around his black shirt moveing about and his shoes squeeked. He stopped and tumble at the sight. A black hole below his reach. He sure saw that one comming. As he went to turn around somebody grabbed him by the shoulder and made him ducked down in the black hole. He starred at it like it was a curse to him. He squirmed around more. ''Yuki!! this isn't funny bro! let me go!'' yelled Deshun. The person went down about to Deshun's height and looked at him with the corner of his eye. He had white snowy hair but it was blonde like with blue, winter eyes and a blue vest on with a skull tie around his neck. He looked at Deshun well cocked eyed. ''Well well well, look who we have here, a darkness person, i see, you  see that down there, that's the darkness hole of the undead, or as we like to call it, the DHOU. Listen here, i know you wanna know about your past so let me give you a heads up warning. You'll know when your about to see your past whenever you get to the darkness more and defeat the one who controls it. But i can't give you his name. But here's a hint, you may know him before you turned 1,00.'' said the person as it pushed Deshun towards the black hole.

Yuki rushed down to the Library as he sat down by the computers to research about the book some more. As he looked more for the research, the computer only says one book of the same book that Deshun had in his hand had only one copy. And he had to get there before anyone else could find it. Yuki raced towards the door as he got on Deshun's motorcycle that he left and zoomed towards the nearby library near the east coast. 4:30 P.M. Yuki raced there and smashed his face in the door. He stood up slowly to realized he was to late and the library closed. Yuki ran up to the windows as he suddenly knew noone was there. He put his both hands on the glass as he looked around looking for the librarian. Yuki begain to feel like he was gonna fall inside the window. As he looked down as he smelled something burning, he saw his hands melting the window glass. He fell right in the library, just like that. He looked back and at his hands. ''How in the world did i do that?'' he thoughted. He stood up and walked quietly to see the book that he was looking for. he sighed. ''Ugh! where is that book when i need it, its huge and all these books here are huge as well, im not gonna be able to look for it.'' he said. As Yuki put his hand on the bookshelf and leaned towards it, he looked at his hand to see if it would cause a lightness charge or anything to melt. His hand melt right in the book shelfs as it collasped. The books werent damaged but the book he was looking for appeard on the ground. He reached up and grabbed the book and raced to the window and got out of there in time when the alarm rang. Yuki skimmed through the book to find information about it. He suddenly, with a big flash, appeared in the book floating in lightness. He must had read something the same what Deshun had read. He held the book tightly in his arms as he let himself fall down below in fast speedy motion like he was gonna crash. He landed on a rock somewhere that was glowing in the steep ground. As he looked down, he was luckly enough to not fell in that steep hole. He walked around looking for anything usual to find Deshun anywhere. All he could see was lightness in his way. It cause troublesome in his eyes as he couldnt see clearly. ''Better than being in the dark'' thought Yuki. As he walked some more he stoped and takes a step back as lighting struck the ground. Yuki ran forward dodgeing the lighting as he go. He stopped dead in his tracks and looked around. 'What in the world was all that about, why is everything all light, and how come i'm here, oh yeah im suppose to be looking for Deshun to kick his butt, but i dont see him anywhere.'' Yuki thoughted. as The white tailed guy came to grab Yuki by the neck, Yuki grabbed his hand and backflipped him to the hole. He looked down at him as he grabbed a paper he had dropped. ''Ah a map, splended, thank you and happy dieing my friend,'' yelled Yuki as he ran. The guy climbed up and watched Yuki go. ''Ah, he must be that black haired guy's friend, but i see he's already as powerful then he is, the lightness indeed. I wonder how come he's so powerful, and he doesnt even know that he's the one that was causing those lighting strucks.? Ah, now i see, he's playing hard to proceed huh, But he isnt that strong and powerful enough to destroy the darkness as well.'' he said and creeped away.

 

What would happend next to Deshun and Yuki.

Will Yuki be able to find Deshun before the darkness?

Would Deshun be destroyed towards his past?

 

TO BE CONTINUED. . . .



© 2012 Darkness_kyo


Author's Note

Darkness_kyo
ignore grammer this is part 2 see if you like this

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on April 29, 2012
Last Updated on April 29, 2012


Author

Darkness_kyo
Darkness_kyo

Tokyo, korean, Japan



About
My name is Kyo or you may call me Yuki or alex doesnt matter. I wuv noodles and i wuv to draw and write alot. more..

Writing