Alkebu'lan Prologue

Alkebu'lan Prologue

A Chapter by Fabio_Cassilias

"If Africa had eyes to ever see the pain and injustice, She would ceased to exist in an instant"

1. Probably one of my memorable quotes from my grandpa. As i sit and reminisce while i am  looking over Lido Beach. My name is BinYamin, i am 25. It is the year 2120, Sweat dripping from my forehead while i sit in the shade. I grab my binoculars after seeing large dust cloud and smoke gather in the distant sky. Most likely it is the Chinese breaching the outer wall of the heavily thick 50 by 200 meter wide wall that fortifies the whole of Africa. Over half of the population of the earth now resides in Africa. Eighty five years of War, Hunger, Disease, Corruption and Genocides around the world made Africa simply into a fortress of its own. Hence why the Chinese blowing up the walls. I finish my cup of tea and head of in the distant. The beach is full of people enjoying the heat and the cool breeze. Immigration was rife when my dad was born. Fifty years ago all that stopped because of the overcrowding, Nevertheless Five Hundred Million foreigners live here peace fully amongst us as lower class Citizens. All of that has been changing since the last few years. When my grand dad was the same age as me, like most Diasporas at that time he came back to The Horn of Africa Somalia. Where he left as a young age as a refugee to flee the Civil War. After the financial market collapsed mayhem erupted around the world. Most countries when to War. after WW3 most of the world population came by boats as helpless Souls to find refuge in the same Third World Countries they used to look down on. How times changed Right! The tide literally turned to a extent, that they were arriving in Libya, Mogadisho, South Africa, Nigeria in their Tens of Thousands. Security is the only Currency. So the richest person on the Earth right now is the Tarzan figure living middle in the jungle of Congo. 
Imperialism evolves it is different from Age to Age. The circumstances change, what doesn't change is the balance of power between the two parties that are engaged in Imperialism and Survival. The weaker and the stronger. The weaker has inability to resist or lack of alternatives or simply even to bargain and this where the story Starts.

The Horn of Africa, South Africa, Nigeria, and Libya are the only Key Entry points of this Fortress of a Continent!
If your are not born inside Africa most likely you will die outside Africa.






© 2016 Fabio_Cassilias


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

408 Views
Added on December 12, 2014
Last Updated on November 28, 2016


Author

Fabio_Cassilias
Fabio_Cassilias

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
TW Cassilias_Fabio Instagram Justanotheryouknowho Eventhough We Love all The Things we Hate And Don't Appreciate all the things we Love till it's a bit Too Late.! more..

Writing