Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by Blake Blackstone

Back in Lynda's room Gary in on top of Lynda in between her legs pumping into her. It is dark in the room and they are trying to be as quiet as possible as to not get caught.The door cracks open slowly  and a low thump begins to break the cycle of the bed's thumping. Gary and Lynda are too busy f*****g to pay attention to their surroundings.The porcelain like being limps it's way slowly towards the bed leaving behind drops of blood from it's now stigmata like palm. It's mouth begins to secrete a black ooze. The ooze grows into a cascading flow leaving behind an obscene trail in it's wake. It stops at the side of the lovers' bed.

Lynda notices something in her peripheral and tilts her head while Gary is still in his motions. "Get the f**k out, John, you f*****g perv!" The outburst gets Gary's attention and he comes to a halt and turns towards the direction Lynda is and sees the figure standing before the bed too. The room dies silent and a faint cracking sound emerges from the figure as the two look upon it. Gary let's out "What the f**k? Does my dick make you hard cuntboy?", in anger. No response from the black mass peering over the two. The cracking sound grows louder into a crumbling sound then the figure falls to pieces on the floor and all traces of it vanish into thin air. 



© 2011 Blake Blackstone


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on August 21, 2011
Last Updated on August 21, 2011


Author

Blake Blackstone
Blake Blackstone

Miami, FL



About
My name is Blake Blackstone, I make music and I also am a filmmaker. My (one man) band's name is Drowning Your Mother. www.myspace.com/drowningLyourLmother I also have a have a website that I made m.. more..

Writing