Endless Days, Sleepless Knights

Endless Days, Sleepless Knights

A Book by Cheshire
"

Katherine Cheshyre was raised in a small village, wanting for nothing, oblivious to the dangers of the outside world. When tragedy strikes, her life is utterly changed, her soul reforged in fire.

"

© 2013 Cheshire


Author's Note

Cheshire
This book is written completely off the cuff, with no planning at all besides the personality of the main character. All encounters, conversations, and ideas are thought up while typing the story itself. The story makes itself, I merely pour it onto the screen as I go :)

Feel free to nitpick the grammar and spelling, I tend to overuse words or get lazy, and its always good to get a fresh view on something my own eyes may have missed simply because I read or reread it so many times.

At the end, toss me a rating of 1-10 out of 10 on how you think each chapter was overall, as far as editing, interest level, and how much you would be looking forward to reading more chapters.

Thank you very much for your time, and I'm more than willing to do some reviews in return!

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

You make good use of suspense. However, your main character seems to have thoughts that are too sophisticated for a six-year-old. Wouldn't she still be at the stage of wondering why her parents don't like her? I think it's unlikely that she would have the perspective to talk about how her parents like her brothers better, etc.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Your idea is intriguing. I have been saying this quite a lot lately but I think I will need to read this. Some of my ideas are like that and others are thoroughly planned out.

-Dell

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

738 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on January 13, 2013
Last Updated on January 18, 2013
Tags: Romance, Fantasy, Knight, Assassin, Magic, Book, Female Lead, Graphic, Mature

Author

Cheshire
Cheshire

Merritt Island, FL



About
Feel free to review my stories as harshly as you like. I'll be working on it more as I go, thanks for visiting. After a bit of a break, I'm back! My current focus has shifted from The Forbidden Mel.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Cheshire