Into The Vanishment

Into The Vanishment

A Story by BlueStarXJade

13 years ago, two sisters were brutally murdered in a forest whilst they were on a camping trip. Since that day for the past 7 years, there have been reports of people vanishing without a trace. The reports say that those who go into the forest never seem to come back out. People hear rumours that say the twins are haunting the forest and looking for revenge. It may look like a normal forest but it certainly isn’t.


Here we have a young man called John who doesn’t believe that the forest is haunted and he wants to prove it to everyone. So John enters the forest wearing his timberland jacket. He starts walking up a long, steep pathway without a care in the world. Then suddenly he hears whispers and stops, he looks around but there’s no one there so carries on walking and then the voices start whispering again.


 He can’t understand them but he gets very afraid, the voices get louder and his heart beats faster. He’s now more afraid than ever as he frantically looks around find the voices but everywhere he looks there’s no one there. His breathing gets faster and faster, as he runs up the pathway there’s no escape and in an instant everything stops, bang and he vanishes without a trace.


Rumours say that if you’re standing outside the forest, you can hear the Twins whispers trying to lure people in and sometimes if you listen, I mean really listen then you can hear what they are saying. It’s just a rumour but this is what they say:


Teddy bears are here to play,

If you don’t come play with us then we will kill you.


The rumour also says that you can hear the screams of the people who vanished.


So Listen To Me, Just Listen!!


DON’T GO INTO THE FOREST!!

© 2018 BlueStarXJade


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

48 Views
Added on August 29, 2018
Last Updated on August 29, 2018

Author

BlueStarXJade
BlueStarXJade

Lincolnshire, Britain, United Kingdom



Writing