Friend

Friend

A Chapter by Blue Rivermoon

She walks in the path that she walked in before many times, remembering the moments she passed through while walking that path some held laughter and some were sad yet this path she walked in has the memories of her "friends"

From the moment you start breathing, you get to meet a lot of people. Some are simply strangers while others take a role in your life. That role can affect you in a good or it may hurt you, in either way that role always teach you something. The first faces you get to see is your family and the people around them, at those times you think this is your bubble and those are the only people you are going to meet. Time passes and you start growing up, meeting ousiders could be scary for some, yet you know you can come home and run to your parents so they can protect you. Then one day you find yourself in a place that it is the time for you to pick your friends without the help from the people in your bubble zone.

If you can count the friends you have made during your life, it would pass the number of your imagination. Some of your friendships passed years, some may have stayed for few months, while others could have only stayed for few days, but in the end they all became friends with you at some point.

They say todays friend can be tomorrows foe and vise versa, but in what category do we judge that person can be a friend or a foe. We always ask ourselves, is that person really a friend? How long can we stay friends? Does he really care about me? Are his intentions pure? What if not?

Wasting time in those all questions will eventually make us lose the time that we could have been happy with that person. Even if the road parted us apart or even if we turned out to be foes one day. Keep in mind that every good moment you spent with that person was worth it, it doesn't matter how long your friendship was, what really matters is that you both took a step forward in both of your roads together and because of that you were not lonely.

Friends are the people who share with you your journey, laugh with you, get sad for you, hear you out, or even compete with you. They stand with you in the worst before the best yet if they only showed in the best, it doesn't matter since you got the chance to laugh with them. They may even compete with you and challenge you, it doesn't matter because of that you knew how strong is your limit. They may hurt you, it doesn't matter because of that you became stronger. Promises could be broke, faces could blare away, voices could turn into echoes, and laughs could turn into tears. But always remember that one day you could have not taken this step without that specific person.

A friend is not just today's friend, a friend is not just a long lasting relationship, a friend is not a machine that keeps your company all the time, and a friend is not always strong. A friend is a companion even if it was only a minute.
A friend is a person who once taught you something, he can be just a passing person that smiled at you by coincidence when you were sad and taught you how tough and effective a simple gesture can be, or just a passing person who gave you a hand when you needed it and disappeared.
Don't ever underestimate the meaning behind the word FRIEND.


© 2017 Blue Rivermoon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree with the logic of the words written. A true friend is rare and worthwhile to have. I liked your thoughts and wisdom shared. Thank you for sharing the amazing chapter.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


JessyJacob

7 Years Ago

After all the base for emotion is logic itself,

no hurts.
Blue Rivermoon

7 Years Ago

And thank you for your encouraging comments Coyote. Glad to hear from you
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Was my pleasure and you are welcome.
It is really hurting, the definition being changed with time, but there is only two, one each side(Good & Bad), to balance. But when we start figthting, we loose our mental piece. But i don't want to see that big fight, you know I am perfect for you, and I am waiting for time, to be equal to you. Till then be patient, dont break.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Blue Rivermoon

7 Years Ago

You definitely got a point

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 16, 2017
Last Updated on March 23, 2017


Author

Blue Rivermoon
Blue Rivermoon

About
I am new to this whole thing. Just a person who loves to speak out my own thoughts and what comes into my mind, so excuse any mistakes that can happen during writing. I would love hearing any opinions.. more..

Writing
Life Life

A Chapter by Blue Rivermoon


Home Home

A Chapter by Blue Rivermoon


Family Family

A Chapter by Blue Rivermoon