Red roses hurt the most - Chapter 3

Red roses hurt the most - Chapter 3

A Chapter by Bobby

Her room was like a fairy tale. Beautiful rose petals scattered all over the floor, delightfully smelling insence, and wax candles that lit up the room and made a cosy feeling.  Annabel took both my hands and looked into my eyes.
"I love you Bobby," she said. I felt so in love that moment. My pulse was going too fast, she looked more beautiful than ever, her hands felt softer, her voice was nicer, ans she smelled better. Everything felt so perfect.
"I love you too," I answered, and kissed her. She blushed a little, before she pulled me in for
a longer kiss. It felt better than ever, and even her body felt smoother. She turned me around in the middle of the kiss, and pushed me into the bed. Rose petals flew into the air the second I landed in the bed. Even the bed was softer.
"So..." She was clearly a little embarrassed, but her usually strong personality was still there. I loved it. The whole scheme.
"Do you want to do this, Bobby boy?" She only called me "Bobby boy" when she was either flirting, or really needing me.
"We have been waiting for three months, so do you want this?" I was so in love at that moment. 
"Yes!" Her shirt was on the floor before I could say anything. Her body looked soft. Slowly, she walked against me, and I felt perfect while lying in the bed. She stopped up for a second, before she took off my shirt, laid on top of me, and kissed me. Her skin was even softer than it looked, and her lips were softer and tastier than ever. She smelled of roses, but this time it was even better. Like if she had found the worlds best rose perfume. I felt her breasts get squeezed between us. But there was something unusual. There was no bra. I blushed more than ever when I realized it, but I still felt happier than ever.
"You like this, Bobbyboy?" she said in a flirty tone. I looked at her, now half naked. "Yeah," I replied. She stood up and looked at me.
"I love you," she said, before she pulled off my pants. I was lying there, with only boxer shorts  and my socks. I had never thought my first time would be this romantic. Rose petals, incense, wax candles. And with the perfect girl. Her beautiful red hair. Her soft, pale skin. Annabel. The best girl in the world, and she was mine. All mine.
"I love you too," I said, and took her close. "I really do." I took off her pants, and we were lying there, almost naked. Together. Suddenly, Annabel leaned over my neck and bit me.
"Ouch!" I exclaimed. "What was that for?" She didn't move. "Annabel?"
"Oh my god!" Blood dripped from Annabel's mouth as she hopped back, away from me.
"Oh my, sorry. You have to leave." The situation both scared me and confused me. What was going on. Why did she bite me? Why did I have to leave.
"What is it Annabel?" I felt weaker than I did before.
"Bobby. I have to break up with you," she stammered. What?! My confusion turned into sadness.
"What? Why?" My eyes watered as I talked. "What is going on?" I started crying, and it felt like the whole world fell over me.
"Bobby..." Her voice sounded as ruined as mine. "I can't. I just can't!" She started crying as well.
"Annabel! Were we going to fast? Is there something I did wrong?" It didn't feel true. Was she breaking up with me, seconds after we almost did it?
"No! Can you just please leave." I could just barely hear what she said below the tears. "It's over between us!" 

That second, it felt like she had thrown the universe upon me. I felt crushed. Everything I had loved about this day was now destroyed. Everything. Her rose perfume. The beautiful smell of her rose perfume. Her big green eyes, that simply couldn't get out of my mind. Her slim and soft body. Her warm and comfortable hands. And her hair. Her long, perfect, red hair. All of that had just left me. My whole world. I loved her, I adored her, I felt her, knew her. All of that was gone now. Only that tiny feeling of something I should have done different, but I didn't know what. There must have been something. I got dressed and walked down the stairs to take on my shoes. I turned around for one last look at her. Standing on the top of the stairs, mascara all over her face, blood around her mouth, and without a shirt. I was going to miss her a lot. I turned around, put on my shoes, and went out the door.


© 2012 Bobby


Author's Note

Bobby
If you review, be honest.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

o poor Bobby , i feel sorry for that boy . Anyway exelent , great chapter . Keep it up with the good work .

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

485 Views
1 Review
Added on August 29, 2012
Last Updated on September 10, 2012


Author

Bobby
Bobby

Ørnes, Norway



About
I love writing. I'm from Norway. more..

Writing
Chocolate Chocolate

A Poem by Bobby