Dear Reader,

Dear Reader,

A Story by Boxcat

Dear Reader,

I have quite recently been able to make your acquaintance. This has benefited me. I do think that we will get along very well. You do you wonder who I am? Many of the previous readers did too. Explaining my identity is very hard to do, and proved futile for them. For now, just know that I am your friend. Yes u might ask what evidence I have for this statement, and I would reply that I have none. You will need to trust me. Trust will determine what will happen to you in the very near future.

I know who you are. You are a human who has grown up thinking that you were the superior race. You thought that violence was only physical, and that there was not a battle going on outside of your realm. You never stopped to consider that there is a force that is taking over your neighboring universes that is soon coming to yours. You never thought of that. You never thought at all. You simply acted. You did what seemed right without thinking of the boundaries of reason and the balance of the universe. You try to be a nice person, but does it really help anyone? Or are you hurting the very ones that you are trying to save?

Humans are bound to time. How strange it must be for you to never see the outcomes of your actions until they already happened. How could you ever make a decision without looking towards the past and future to justify your actions? I almost pity you, human. Almost. See, you could have had this ability, as humans are born with it. But, as usual, you messed it up. You were taught the proper ways to think and the right ways to behave. Sometimes, to help the person the most you must hurt them. Think of it this way: Let’s say you were passing through a crowed street and you saw a person about to jump into the road and take their own life. Would you let them have free will and end their life, or would you hurt them by denying their desires? If you were a compassionate being, which I know you are, you would stop the human. This is what I am talking about. How do you know whether you are stopping someone from hurting themselves between someone hurting you? This is simple for me. I look at the person’s future. I see if they will turn out a horrible person like your “Hitler leader”. I am glad that you humans got rid of him. If they do, then it is simple to not help them. The trouble is with people like you.

Reader, I know that you are a grey area. I have seen your future, the dark and light mix to create an almost perfect balance, with just a little too much light. I know that you are loved by at least one person. I know that you are hated by at least one person. But I know that you are the basic human being. I have decided to spare your soul. I think that you can change your destiny with my help. With no help from other dimensions, your futures are predestined. With my help, we can change the fate of both of our worlds.

I met you at night yesterday. I saw you getting out of your motorized vehicle and going in your house. I knew you were the perfect one just by seeing your face. You have the face of an other being I know: one that is near to my heart. I know that I can trust you human. What I am going to do is this. I have sent you this through an email. I found a student in your class’s email by looking through yours. I know you hold on to your human rights, so I do apologize to you for looking through personal information. I am publishing this on an other human's account. I know that you will find it. This is the most convenient form of communication right now. You are not prepared enough to see my in my true form. Human, please respond to this email. This is the only way for me to know if you have received this. It is too dangerous to visit anymore. Even as I send this to you, the battle thickens. Your life, your world, and your reality rest upon this. Please, email back.

© 2018 Boxcat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dear Reader,

You have not responded yet, and it worries me. I need you to respond. The fate of your world hangs in the balance. I have looked at the human's account. I know that you have read this. I need you to respond.

Are you just very busy? I know that humans rush around and do everything at once in haste, but this is of utmost importance. This can change your world. Or is there something else? Do you not trust me? I am on your side. I wish I could come to you and show you, but I risk putting you in more danger than what you are already in. If you do not respond in the next day, I will have to do something drastic. I do not want to act out of impulse, but we do not have much time.

I will tell you some of my kind. We are in a planet that roughly translates to Equad in your tongue. I have been learning about your kind ever since I first heard of you. Your kind has fascinated me, despite all of your flaws. Your flaws are what make you imperfect. My kind are shunned for making mistakes. Using the wrong conjugation of an adjective can be a life sentence to our “jail.” Prison for us is worse than you. The only way for my kind to be killed is by the darkness that is consuming the planet. Even then, it is just sitting in darkness for eternity. Still living, but unable of anything but thought. This is a fate worse then death.

You need to respond. I have to have your consent before throwing you into this. I have seen the future if I do things without your agreement, and it does not go well. My future seeing might seem paradoxical, but trust me, there are more complex things in the world. I need you to trust me. Will you? Or will you ignore me? Will you be the reason that all of your race is dead? I know that you are not that person. The man that I saw was caring and compassionate. That is the person I need. Please, if you are there, respond.


Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
1 Review
Added on December 4, 2018
Last Updated on December 4, 2018