Gordan

Gordan

A Story by Goat
"

i am going to make it up as i go... (f**k spelling and grammor)-by witch i mean don't review if you b***h about those things

"

       twas the night that he was born he was a little child named Gordan he like raindrops but not normal rain some people thought that it twas creepy. He paid them no mind and watched them all day just a drip a drain pipe. People got used to it welcomed it were amused by it he enjoied it though it wasn't his fault. wone day Gordan got an itch that he could not reach. he tried to scrach it with a stick he tried to scratch it with his hand all failed. He passed a Beautiful female on the streat with unormaly long nails well he  could not resist that. she simly said yes but you must five me that soft peace of felt in your pocket. Gordan loved that peace of felt but it was worth giving up the one phisical thing he loved for a good back sracth. The female said i was a test by the Fox lord GIen. Yoy gave up something you loved just to be a little less uncomforatable that was not aloud. Gordan did not care for he had seen some fog off in the distance dancing and such he chased as he did he fallowed his dreams for the fog and taht was the last we saw of old Gordan for that fog is where the fox god lived and he shall never see rain again for that is the fair punishment.

© 2009 Goat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Um, wow. I think it could be a good story if you watched your spelling and grammar. It does not take that long to cheack at the end. It would also be easier to understand. But good job :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


I agree with Erizzle. You do have to have good punctuation and spelling to present a good story. You wouldn't get away with sloppy work in school so you won't get away with it from Writers with years of experience. The story behind all that, may or may not have potential. It seems to go nowhere with some sort of a hidden meaning that is just not there. No matter how hard you look or how many times you read it its just not there. Was it experimenting or what i dont know but a little add on and clearer meanings,imagery etc would perfect it.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I think that you should really pay attention to grammar and spelling. You may not think that either are important, but having correct grammar and spelling is crucial to writing a successful piece. This writing probably has some good ideas, but they are hidden underneath awkward phrases, neverending sentences, and spelling mistakes. I coulnd't even comprehend your story because you didn't pay any attention to your writing itself.
The satisfaction that comes from telling a story is making it beautiful (or readable). Just try using good grammar and spelling. You might be happy with what you get in the end.

Posted 15 Years Ago


That was not good.... at all... It's got WAY too many grammar and spelling and mechanic errors. There's barely any punctuation at all.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow.

Posted 15 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 28, 2009
Last Updated on February 28, 2009

Author

Goat
Goat

About
Cameron year-15 Just me doing things on the Internet I like short stories I make some not to good but ... more..

Writing
Stan Stan

A Story by Goat