Stan

Stan

A Story by Goat

     Stan was a twin and lived with his brother. Stan was a barber mainly he cut the hair of children they were not to picky. Stan's Twin's name was Mark he was a Butcher he cut the thinnest meat in the land no would could cut meat like Mark. One day Stan was working and a mother came in screaming that her child was a very misbehaved he has tried to cut his own hair. Well Stan just smiled and laughed and told the mother
"kids will be kids I have children that cut their own hair coming in here left and right." the mother seemed to be put to ease by this. With a quick snip her and there Stan cut his hair the little boy looked like a little boy in no time the mother thanked him with a very kind tip.

The same child saw Stan on the street a week later. The child told him that all his school chums like his new hair but. Stan smiled and said it looks great but I can give you a touch up just come on inside the child knew not to talk to strangers but this was different. Stan lead the child into the back into a cold room it was very dark. The kid saw Stan take out a very sharp pair of scissors then it went all black the next thing the child knew he was in a hospital missing a leg and his right hand. Right by his side was Stan the Barber eating a Sandwich asking if he wanted a bite. The child took a bite and it was very tasty. Then some men in white lab coats took Stan away and said visiting hours are over. 

      The child never saw Stan again until one say when he broke his arm and was rushed to the hospital he saw Stan sitting in a chair the child yelled Stan and gave him a hug the man yell I am Mark and get the f**k off me. The child never understood this but some men yelled and push the child away from him and that was the last they saw of him.

 

© 2009 Goat


Author's Note

Goat
The grammor is not the best. Just kinda want to know what you think about the idea's of the story I am getting someone to edit it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Haha twisted. but good. takes awhile to figure it out,
but who needs to when Fear Corrupts does it for you.
lol. once you figure it out, its pretty good.
You should fix spelling, it would be easier to understand.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Ohhh okay, I get it now;
Stan has multiple personalities, right?
Mark, Stan's "brother" is really Stan's alter ego.
Stan, when in his right mind, is a good guy.
Mark, Stan's alter is who really tries to kill the kid.
Mark harvests the boy's leg meat into a sandwich, & Stan eats that sandwich in front of the boy.
Damn, I'm good.

[ Fear Corrupts! ]


Posted 15 Years Ago


Haha- this is great?
Where the fu** do you come up with this stuff?
I don't understand.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 28, 2009
Last Updated on February 28, 2009

Author

Goat
Goat

About
Cameron year-15 Just me doing things on the Internet I like short stories I make some not to good but ... more..

Writing
Gordan Gordan

A Story by Goat