Pissed off with dad

Pissed off with dad

A Story by Boy of the red

It's not good enough you beat me as a child? It's not good enough you left and fucked up my family stability?! It's not enough you turned me against my own brother to wear our fists were ready to break eachothers bones! It's not enough you made my mother lose her mind!? It's not enough that you still beat me today! You f*****g a*s don't you dare try to take my girlfriend away from me! I want to rip out your throte with my teeth! You've been a s**t father and failure as a husband! You lost all your friends and you date desperate old hags form the Internet! YOUR NOTHING!!!! I'm only sixteen and I've accomplished more than you ever could! So f**k you trying to make me go to your f*****g house! I'm done with your s**t!

© 2012 Boy of the red


Author's Note

Boy of the red
I'm sorry, just had to get it out, not working.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's good to get stuff like this out... :) Let me know if you ever need to talk.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Boy of the red

11 Years Ago

Haha thank you. You as well. Ears are always open
Feelings, better out than holding them in. Writing is a good outlet for you. It's good for others to hear your pain. I was impressed and feel for you. Keep up the good work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Boy of the red

11 Years Ago

Thank you

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 30, 2012
Last Updated on November 30, 2012

Author

Boy of the red
Boy of the red

Little rock, AR



About
I am me and that is all I can be. I write to stay myself and share my work. thank you for reading and I cant wait to see yours. more..

Writing