The Irregularities of Life

The Irregularities of Life

A Story by Marl Ignatius G. Igon-igon
"

Contentment.

"

There are things in this world that we don’t have. There are attributes that we wished to have but it never gives to us. No man in this world created perfect likewise, no man was ever born flawless.

 

People are not contented; they’re always looking for something and it becomes their frustration and sometimes obsession. Some want to become tall so, they drink different supplements; some like to have white skin so, they take glutathione and others will do everything just to have it.

 

Notwithstanding, it’s not bad to admire for ourselves, what makes it bad is that we, people, do everything though it will hurt someone or will give bad reputation to us. There’s a big difference between dream and obsession. Dream is somewhat you want to be/have while obsession is the negative side of dream and you think too much of it and you’re willing to do everything.

 

I can’t blame those people who are frustrated with this thing. Maybe, this is the only way to have those stuff that they never had before. Hence, though we have this imperfections or lacking of wealth/resources, there are still people who can accept to us. It is never an issue for someone who truly loves you your imperfections. They can approbation us from what we don’t have and we do have.

 

Once your frustrations become severe it will go to obsessions and slowly turn to be your insecurities. Let’s be thankful. We are blessed. 

© 2013 Marl Ignatius G. Igon-igon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on November 24, 2013
Last Updated on November 24, 2013
Tags: life

Author

Marl Ignatius G. Igon-igon
Marl Ignatius G. Igon-igon

Caloocan, NCR, Philippines



About
Marl Ignatius G. Igon-igon | 19 | Caloocan City, Philippines | AB English student | Aspiring writer | I mayn't be the most intelligent and creative in the universe. I mayn't be handsome like them. .. more..

Writing