In the Gray Angel-Singer's Hall

In the Gray Angel-Singer's Hall

A Poem by Brenden Bow
"

Every second line is the woman speaking. Every first is the man.

"
"Yes, I received the realest form of me, but why does the rain insist on not believing me?"
"The rain was my accomplice, the rain, the rain. Look at me, look at me; you didn't previously thunder and complain."

"Feel your lightning creeping in; feel it seeping in, for I do."
"I do, d****t. I do."

"They were looking for the weapon; the murderer may have taken it with him. We are all gone and we left things all proper and prim."
"We did, we left things on a whim."

"I poured fate into the vase, filling it full. I can feel it; I can feel it filling to its brim."
"On a whim, we left things all proper and prim."

"All things in my world shall freeze in ash. Let's fall, let's crash.He's cute, but there are a lot of things cuter than you. This is a party, what say we crash?"
"Slam into my walls of Jericho; they sing, so there is not a place to go, nowhere to run, nowhere to go."

Cease your silly bickering; I see sacrilegious sights and sins, so sad and sore, as I sleep and sigh.

© 2012 Brenden Bow


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wonderful piece. I very much enjoyed the little poetic conversation you captured here, but I must ask - where did you get the inspiration for such an idea? Anyhow, this is still a great piece of literature and that nine years of writing has seemed to pay off.

Posted 11 Years Ago


wow this is really good, such a amazing write.
Quite the enjoyed the read

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 14, 2012
Last Updated on June 14, 2012

Author

Brenden Bow
Brenden Bow

TX



About
I've been writing for nine years. It's a solitary art, writing; seclusion works wonders for one's evolution as a writer. I enjoy secluding myself for days, sometimes weeks, with my work. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..