Inmortuum

Inmortuum

A Story by Karasu Valentine
"

A story about one girls dream to see and save the man she loves.

"
Chapter 1: The Undead

As Raven Valentine strolled thru the desolate park kicking up leafs here and there. Her gun out and loaded it made a soft clink when it hit her bracelet. She sighed softly crossing the end of it as one lunged at her blood dripping from it's mouth and eyes. Roting flesh hanging by a thread to it's dead body. The teen held up her gun and without a flinch killed the thing. 

The world had gone to hell and she was heading to Arizona too see the one man she cared about. Lee Davidson, he meant the world to her and she didn't care weather he was alive or undead she wanted to be with him. Her mother and brothers were safe they made it the UK but she refused she had to get to him. It was her Ninth week alone. And she was beginning to hear voices. Ones that scared even her. 

The sun rose reflecting the melancholy sky and turning it a soft pinkish orange. She had tried to stop thinking to avoid the thoughts of pain and fear. She sighed softly picking up the pace as she saw a group of ten heading for her. Readying her gun she jumped up and locked her legs around a lamp pole dangling down. The brown haired girls eyes shifted before cocking her gun and firing. The dangers of using a gun was it brought more undead to her so she fired quickly. Never forgetting to check her back before hopping down and running like crazy.

Raven knew never too look back while running it'd only slow her down so she forced herself too look ahead. Even though she heard foot steps and groans she charged on. Ducking quickly behind a bus she checked both ways before turning the corner and bolting off. The girls only fear at this point was never being able to see her loves face. She could picture Lee yes but it was never enough. She wanted him more then anything right now. 

Her brown curls fell softly against her face as she picked up her pace even more. Tears ran down her cheeks as she broke into a soft sob hiding inside a burnt down building. She missed her friends and family so much she could barely keep it together. What she wouldn't give to be held by her mom, hugged by her brother or kissed by Lee. Raven whimpered as she pulled out the little blue stuffed rabbit from her pocket with a smile.

"Hey Bunny looks like more zombies are after us 'eh" she said with a soft chuckle. "Not after us after you" the rabbit responded in a snarky tone. "Not my fault" Raven mumbled as her stomach growled. "Ravie you need to get something to eat before you starve it's been 4 days" Bunny said with a soft sigh in her voice. Both knew Raven needed food but the girl hated eating she always felt she'd get attacked the second she tried to.

The girl rose and clutched the stuff rabbit to her chest before sliding her back into the large pocket in her cargo pants. It was simpler to steal clothes then wash them. Raven was currently wearing a black long sleeved shirt and black cargo pants with a black trench coat. She began to walk with a smirk as the wind began to blow. She loved the trench coat and how it flew slightly in the back at moments like these. She felt like the good guy in some action movie.

She walked for countless hours until the sun began to set she looked around seeing a few undead and decided just to find a nice place and rest. Better safe then sorry. She cocked her gun held it tightly as she leaned against the wall of the large building. She hoped that the nightmares would stay at bay tonight.

© 2010 Karasu Valentine


Author's Note

Karasu Valentine
Tell me what you honestly think the feedback matters to me and sorry for any spelling mistakes I had no BETA for this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
Added on December 18, 2010
Last Updated on December 19, 2010
Tags: zombies, romance, cute, love

Author

Karasu Valentine
Karasu Valentine

Lincolnton, NC



About
I'm a 14 year old girl who loves too write. more..

Writing