Who let the dogs loose.

Who let the dogs loose.

A Chapter by Brett Nortje

The night was dragging on and Brett was wondering where the support was. The internet was raging, people from his old life were invading his life to try to get somewhere. The thing is, they were just expecting to be spoon fed, and, they were not contributing to his affairs, nor assisting him - they had ulterior motives to his plans that involved them grabbing his loot and leaving him for dead. It was them that used the divining of witches to find out the paths of his life and chose to leave him out already, figuring they could turn it around and have him coming back for the drug induced love he had found with them. That is what they figured, I reckon...
So, the plans were in place. He had set up the old carrot on the stick method for the gangs to eat away at. He had a lot of capable people around him with guns, that is something they rejected, as they wanted to entice the regular people to their cause. Hell they always let people into their houses and helped them find jobs, a*s creepers Brett thought. Samuel, on the other hand, was trying to irritate me with people creeping his a*s and telling him to become a lamb of God, but, Brett had figure out that it was a front to get him to play along and lose his way, then they would not let it go. Bummer for them, no hypnotic society rending for them with him involved!
The dogs were on the way now, he forgot to s.m.s. his niece that dropped out of college to pursue a life of crime, being exposed to the anarchist's cook book. This was the way to learn to scalp credit and debit cards, hot wire cars, clear prints and other things. Hell, Brett loved it so much he had through out a plan to use laundry markers to change number plates from fives and threes to eights, just to complicate matters at a glance!
The society id ot stand a chance. They entered, robbed them, beat them for good measure, jacked the cars, signed the books in the cars that nobody ever signs, in middle class society anyway, and they were on their way out. The thugs even cut a few crosses into Samuel's forehead and biceps, to mark him from a pervert of religious dogma, to a living sacrifice!
They were on the way out. Step one had been a major success, no murders, no prints.


© 2018 Brett Nortje


Author's Note

Brett Nortje
Could happen to anyone.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was hard to read and understand what was going on. There was also commas in wierd places, incomplete sentences, and entire sentences that do not make sense

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 24, 2018
Last Updated on August 24, 2018
Tags: Dogs, gangs, gangsters, criminal, criminals, underworld.


Author

Brett Nortje
Brett Nortje

Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa



About
I have been writing on and off for about a decade now, and, have fun critiquing the work of others, as well as learning about my own flavour. more..

Writing