Cheap Travel to Bangkok: Exploring its Popular Beaches

Cheap Travel to Bangkok: Exploring its Popular Beaches

A Story by Brian Jay Cruz
"

Are you a certified beach lover? We listed some of the most popular beaches in Bangkok that you should go to with your friends and dear ones by reading this article.

"

Exploring the sea during summer is one of the most popular activities because almost everyone needs some what they call “vitamin sea.” Indeed, getting near the beach has its own benefits not only for the body, but also for the mind and soul. A great hobby to combine of course is traveling and going to the beach and what a great way to do this is by exploring different beaches in Asia, particularly in Bangkok.


Aside from its busy, fun and lively nightlife, Bangkok is also known for its beautiful and stunning beaches that attracts tourists from all over the globe. Get ready for a cheap travel in Bangkok to relax and explore these beaches because as they say, life is too short to be just in a certain place. Are you a certified beach lover? Therefore, we listed some of the most popular beaches in Bangkok that you should go to with your friends and dear ones.

 

Pattaya Beach


A notable beach destination in Bangkok, Pattaya can be reached in less than 2 hours from Bangkok, and it’s even more faster and convenient to take it from Bangkok’s International Airport Suvarnabhumi. As a world class resort, Pattaya is known to have modern touristic facilities like golf courses, water parks and a whole new array of different water sports activity. Often called as the new Soddom and Gomorra by the beach. It will show you the versatility that Thailand beaches has to offer.

 

Ko-Lanta


Do you want a beach away from the hustle and bustle of Bangkok’s vicinity but is not that far away? Then, Ko-Lanta beach may suit tourists’ discriminating taste. Spend your weekend in this beach that can be reached by getting a cheap flight. From there, you can arrive at Lanta through ferry rides offered by some airlines. As a matter of fact, the Lanta’s quality of sunsets is unmatched by any of the resorts in the country.

 

Ko-Tao


Believe it or not, despite the modernization brought by the developers of Ko-Samui and Ko-Phangare, it did not destroy the beauty of the Ko-Tao beach. As a matter of fact, it boomed to be a worth seeing facility in the ruins of former resorts that disappeared through time. The Ko-Tao resort is just near for those who wants to travel but has budget constraints at the same time. If you want to see the beauty of this beach, head on and catch a plane to Surat Thani then, the boats will take you to Ko-Tao.


In the first place, traveling to Bangkok’s most popular beaches may somewhat showcase why this place is called the “Land of Smiles.” With great options that Bangkok shall introduce, you don’t want to lose the chance and travel to this city. But if you are coming all the way to Thailand for an unforgettable beach holiday in your mind, consider the most stunning beaches of Thailand and create memories that will surely last a lifetime.

 

Learn more at: http://www.unotours.com/cheap-travel-bangkok-exploring-popular-beaches/?utm_source=lb&utm_medium=submission&utm_campaign=pf

© 2016 Brian Jay Cruz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
Added on December 12, 2016
Last Updated on December 12, 2016
Tags: uno tours, destinations, philippines, bangkok, beaches, travel planning, travel tips, tours, travel, leisure

Author

Brian Jay Cruz
Brian Jay Cruz

Makati City, NCR, Philippines



About
Hi! I’m a Travel Agent at Uno Tours | The Best Tour Operator in the Philippines! Visit our website at http://www.unotours.com more..

Writing