EVERYTHING IS OK

EVERYTHING IS OK

A Poem by Brian Kraklau

anyone can use this to interpret another, yea go head and get angry, get confused in the deepness of my world, i consume all, devour and breath, you think im the unborn truth, forced to lie, forced to conserve the unknown, you cant begin to understand, you cant begin to know, that i, am the new the legend of a far away truth, let me wrap my arms and begin, you would feel me, you wont begin to know, this is it, believe me, its ok, live, for life will keep coming, we all will rest in the end, we all will awake in the end, for truth always comes, in the end.

© 2010 Brian Kraklau


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

There's a chaotic feel to the read that I like. I think the overuse of commas takes away from what you're doing. The block form works. I do wonder why there is no capitalization; nor is there punctuation other than the commas and the final period. im should be I'm. Breath should be breathe. deepness? Is there such a word? Depth would work much better. cant should be can't. etc.. Also, "let me wrap my arms" - are you wrapping them up in something, such as gauze? Or are the arms wrapping around something, such as a person? This should be made more clear. All in all I like the vibe of this. It makes one think.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

The truth always has a way of coming out! Great write!

Posted 13 Years Ago


:D Amazing

Posted 13 Years Ago


Interesting thoughts.
I agree with solidad's comment.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Your words are spun like chaos and it can be a bit much at times. Yet I'm sure you pride yourself on it. You write quite well but your formatting hurts you because readers have to constantly re-read it to catch everything. If you didn't write so eloquently I wouldn't bother. Be careful with your creative license though you are a good writer it could come back to bite you.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is a very interesting piece of poetry. Sometimes I feel you have a kind of god complex in your work; that is to say, that you seem to feel that you're in control. Maybe it is that you like to place yourself in that position and wonder what it would feel like to know everything. At least, your ending is up beat. You could possibly be a good "overseer."

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your block form is a bit confusing but all those commas are a setback as well I think...I think I would change "deepness" to "depth" and "breath" to "breathe" even if you intend to keep the format. Does truth come in the end? I wonder. For whom? Whose truth? Truth is relative to perception....what you percieve is true to you as much as what I percieve is true to me. And there are damn few absolute truths...if any. Everything that lives, dies. That is a percieved truth. But it is not a absolute truth since we do not KNOW everything that lives, nor can we. There MAY be eternally living organisms somewhere; perhaps on some distant planet...perhaps here on earth. There are creatures living in acid that is superheated to 500 degrees F at the bottom of the ocean in a volcano with zero sunlight... so nothing would surprise me. Will we all rest? Who knows? But I'd try to keep a hopeful perspective. lol Interesting, thought provoking and entertaining.

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Love the unique style, the mixture of confusion and chaos on the one hand, and organization and order on the other and power infusing it all. Sounds like it would make a very good song. Good job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


I'm loving your poetry. It's freeing! Iam the new legend of a far away truth, Let me wrap my arms and begin, you would feel me, you won't begin to know. A very fun piece.

Posted 13 Years Ago


such a unique piece of writing you have here.
i love the part
"for truth always comes, in the end"
the structure couldve been done a little differently in my opinion,
but this is y its' your piece not mine, right?
anyways good job. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


amazing truely amazing loved it

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

692 Views
36 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 15, 2010
Last Updated on December 15, 2010

Author

Brian Kraklau
Brian Kraklau

Las Vegas, NV



About
just another human trying to analyze this reality from my own limited perspective. I'm here, there, and throughout each word i write. perhaps in time I could find myself within this mess. outside of t.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..