EVERYTHING IS OK

EVERYTHING IS OK

A Poem by Brian Kraklau

anyone can use this to interpret another, yea go head and get angry, get confused in the deepness of my world, i consume all, devour and breath, you think im the unborn truth, forced to lie, forced to conserve the unknown, you cant begin to understand, you cant begin to know, that i, am the new the legend of a far away truth, let me wrap my arms and begin, you would feel me, you wont begin to know, this is it, believe me, its ok, live, for life will keep coming, we all will rest in the end, we all will awake in the end, for truth always comes, in the end.

© 2010 Brian Kraklau


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

There's a chaotic feel to the read that I like. I think the overuse of commas takes away from what you're doing. The block form works. I do wonder why there is no capitalization; nor is there punctuation other than the commas and the final period. im should be I'm. Breath should be breathe. deepness? Is there such a word? Depth would work much better. cant should be can't. etc.. Also, "let me wrap my arms" - are you wrapping them up in something, such as gauze? Or are the arms wrapping around something, such as a person? This should be made more clear. All in all I like the vibe of this. It makes one think.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I like short pieces , and I enjoy reads from u. while I was reading this, I thought of a speaker on stage telling this.
Nice work!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Your writings are interesting....they always make me think on a deeper level...

Peace
Robin

Posted 13 Years Ago


Hm had a few deep things but it was very short (not sure if that's a good or bad thing) I was just expecting a longer piece.
I did like "live, for life will keep coming" I thought that was pretty deep

Posted 13 Years Ago


Life does keep coming and as it does we learn. How we interpret life will determine how truth is perceived, for truth is truly a double edged sword which requires balance to manage. See the truth be the truth for all else is illusion.

Posted 13 Years Ago


An absolutely great ending to this. It appears you have mastered your personal style. There are no deviations in form from this compared to the past few works I have read of yours. You start with one message and slide easily into another of which feels like a climax of the first.

Posted 13 Years Ago


good write, basically sayin life life to fullest at least thats how I take it

Posted 13 Years Ago



4
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

692 Views
36 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 15, 2010
Last Updated on December 15, 2010

Author

Brian Kraklau
Brian Kraklau

Las Vegas, NV



About
just another human trying to analyze this reality from my own limited perspective. I'm here, there, and throughout each word i write. perhaps in time I could find myself within this mess. outside of t.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..