Growing up

Growing up

A Story by Brittney Lea
"

Just came to me

"
There's a time in every young girls life where some thing changes. Something clicks In every boys life and they no longer want to discover love. But they wAnt to discover her. Explore throughout the great temple of her body.
Her parents try to stop it. They hide her behind their shield. But when they aren't there, that's when she's the most venerable, the most open to attacks. In a blink of an eye there's thousands. They are shaped in many different sizes and look many different ways. And the choice. The choice is up to her. She can stay strong and fight them off, or she can take the road less traveled and face the consequences we all know are there.

© 2014 Brittney Lea


Author's Note

Brittney Lea
~enjoy~

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

well the basic story is good, it tries to really say something. but my advice is to pay more attention to the grammar and spelling. it is an distraction from the story.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 3, 2014
Last Updated on August 3, 2014
Tags: Growing up, leaving, pain, love, life

Author

Brittney Lea
Brittney Lea

Benton, AR



About
Hi, I'm a teenage girl, & I have a lot to say. I make these statements In my writings that I will post on here I've been writing stories and poems since I was a younger & I think it's time for people .. more..

Writing
You Fool You Fool

A Story by Brittney Lea