Everlasting: The nasty nine

Everlasting: The nasty nine

A Story by Brooksfield
"

Nine prisoner's think the only way to survive in a jail cell is to kill themselves to receive unlimited power, what they get from a higher source is more then what they bargained for.

"
The first thing Roger Morris thought about as he woke up is how he will ever get to work on time, the second thought he was bashed with is how he can never wake up on time to fix breakfast for him, his wife and for his three kids, matthew, johnathan and harriet, yes, two boys and one girl, just like his wife asked for, prayed for, for the entire duration of their miserable marriage that suddenly had to come to an end, one sunny day or perhaps this day was none other then a regular morning. 
Today something amazing would happen, no not just any day, it had to be at this very moment and this point in time along our history would a person be put in an impossible situation like this, his brother harry had stopped by to give him a package, he was in a hurry but roger thought nothing of it, he stumbled out of bed, and down the stairs in his worn and faded out navy green robe that had all his patches and awards from the army, also that his wife insisted on throwing out and getting him to sport a dim off colored white robe, but this one was his favorite, He wasn't impressed but he wasn't arguing about the trailer they lived in or the hammy down car they was given by his brother harry. 
He had another vehicle which wasn't impossible to drive, it was an old mazda, a truck, it was a standard so what, but for f**k sakes if his wife had only learned how to drive it instead of placing them in an awkward position. She started telling his parents about their car troubles, their maternity and marital status, maybe he could have worked up the courage to ask his boss Mr. Wilson for a raise, but along the back roads, in the hotel suites, the murders, the money. the living from day today in the back seats of the taxi's and limos. 
It all boils down to this , the riots and the investigations, the rumbling from the hunger in his stomach, it aches and this isn't for food, for something sweeter then candy or your every day piece of chocolate, Mr. Morris had a different kind of sweet tooth and for him to go to work like you and me would far from being called a sin, blending into the crowd and live with a wife and have three kids is to far to say he was an acolyte of something bigger, but he didn't know how wrong he was,  his deep beliefs would get him killed, better yet, killed and brought back again as something so sinister that it would damn the entire human race.
 Roger opened the fridge and pulled out the box of brown assorted eggs he bought from the store, brown eggs again Johnathan yelled and ran out of the room with a look of disguise, they are the same thing roger said in a sleepy tone, his eyes still half open, he suddenly heard a thump and all the way down like someone dragging a body down a flight stairs, his eyes popped open as he turned around to see his wife laying on the floor, he ran over and checked her pulse and felt her head, she looked up at him and shouted, damn kids! get your f*****g toys out of the way! i didn't ask to be a mother! she turned to roger and screamed at him, i just wanted to live a luxurious life when i married you Roger, i will forever regret spreading my legs for the likes of you, and these spoiled f*****g kids, i hate you and i hate them.
I have a meeting with Hank again. and yes, when i mean meeting i mean he is going to f**k me harder, deeper and better then you ever could! you pathetic excuse of a man. roger's eyes stayed wide open, she leaned up to him and whispered in his ear in such a seductive voice it could have been illegal, I'm wearing the lacy lingerie you got me, you know the ones with completely everything? the lace bra, the corset with the stockings and the garter belt, i'm wearing that right now. she began to moan in his ear, oh... ah....f**k me roger..After hearing that again with all her ranting and screaming, yes she cheated on him but he never forgot about her, he may not have been the best husband but he loved her, everything about her, everything about his life, he didn't have to love everything, just her, her kids and be contempt in life, that's what she said, but this trailer and the grey walls, his trip to vietnam and all the things he was taught as a soldier and not a husband would soon pay off, or rather later. Sitting her up with her back against the stairs with a thump, he though the staircase could have been carpeted better but it was to soon to ask his mom to move in. 
They had to leave their home for three months to travel to their parents for the holidays, but that was a lie, a flat faced lie, and everyone knew it, his kids, his wife, his neighbor, oh yes his neighbor in particular had a soft spot for his wife, His pretty boy looks, all this kids go on about this new thing called swagger, his light brown hair, his clean complexion and his rugged looking unshaven face, Jamie would have put this loser to shame, not that felt he himself was gay but he was an avid creature of the night. That don't mean he ever missed an episode of game of thrones, now his neighbor was something different, lower then dirt and he proved it as he was always staring at her D cup breasts, her legs and her bright light blond hair, her soft hazel eyes and her in return would give him an up and down glance before bending over a little bit more then necessary view of her tits. 
his heart was beginning to pound in his chest, his blood stewing before he was jolted out of thought by Mary's left hand, Wake up your rotter scoundrel! she yelled in his face loud enough to wake up the entire city block, as if the rest of new york had to go to work at six in the morning. fine he said in a hushed whisper, he got up and walked up stairs and to the bathroom which was the first, no wait the second door on the right. 
Knocking on the door with hesitation, he waited a moment and nothing, he opened the door and peeked inside, no one, good he thought to himself,  he opened the door and walked in, he threw off his robe and it landed on the floor next to the toilet, he turned to the mirror and stared at his self, he was about five, six in height and about one hundred and seventy pounds, he was a bit chubby but it didn't effect his blue eyes, his messy blond hair or his perfectly groomed mustache, he was a doctor, then a student counselor, then a teacher for a local town of Merretta, Louisiana. 
New york wasn't a bad place to start over, but the thing about starting over is you need a new name, which he didn't have the money for, so all of his troubles followed him, he took off his grey sweat pants and stared down at his genitals, He was pulled out of thought as his wife yelled from the bottom of the stairs, I Guess i'm cooking then! he closed his eyes and yelled back, Don't burn the eggs! he realized he was in his forties with a young wife in her thirties, he grabbed himself and measured himself, it was no good, he had to be hard to get a correct measurement. 
 He grabbed himself firmly and started at the base slowly beginning to masterbate, thoughts of his wife when she had loved him flowed though his mind, her perfect breasts and her tight.. tight wet.. crash! something smashed through a window, but which one!? he stumbled over and fell on the floor taking cover, a few gun shots rang though the air as he grabbed for his sweat pants, he huddled on the floor and then flipped over on his back to see no bullet holes anywhere in the bathroom, his heart racing he tucked his knees to his chest as he slide on the grey sweat pants, screaming from down stairs, his stomach buckled for what he might have to deal with, he grabbed the robe and turned over on his stomach tucking an arm in each robe sleeve as he pushed himself up and pulled his feet forward and launching himself onto his feet in a squat. 
He turned to the bright white door leading out of the bathroom, he peeked his head around the corner and looked down the stairs of the old manor his parents had let him use while they went out on vacation. Taking a long breathe he jumped to his feet and sprinted across the hallway slamming his side against the wall twisting to make sure no one was on the other side of the hall way waiting to shoot him, he turned to the stairs in one quick turn and quickly stepped down the stairs and before the last five stairs jumping across the room landing flat footed on the wooden floor with a hollow crash landing him on his elbows.
 Perfect he thought, i'm hidden by the counter top that harry replaced a few weeks again, the thought of his wifes blood pouring out of her body made him hard, he pushed the thought from his mind and peeked over the counter and saw no intruders, he reached over the long marble counter top, though the mess of papers, his hand hit a fork, no luck, he tried again and this time suck his hand into a plate with food on it, he pulled his hand back with eggs in his palm and katchup down his forearm, he licked the katchup from his forearm and thought the the eggs were slimy and the katchup taste sour, his mind scrambled back to the phone, he moved down closer to the wall and reached over and moved papers and his hand hit the phone knocking it off the hook on the ground on the opposite side he was on, he looked around and begin to think that this whole thing was throwing his chi off balance.

He being to ask him self out of amusement, can someone as pasty as me have chi? he thought out loud for a moment and begin to snap back into reality and the sudden sound of tires peeling out of the yard and onto street and then off into the distance, he got up from behind the counter welding a frying pan in his left hand, he spotted blood and ran around the counter to find his wife laying face down in a pool of blood, sticky warm puddle of blood that some how eased his mind, he dropped the pan and realized that not just one gun but five guns were pointed at him, five cops, two female and three male, a gun no more then a foot from him out of view of the five officers. next to his wifes body under her shirt a gun just peaking out at him, begging for revenge for ruining his already bad morning, the poilce officers were just doing their jobs, yelling at him to drop the frying pan and so he did but by the looks of it kidnapping his children and shooting his wife wasn't all they had planned for him, he loved his wife but not enough to want to murder someone for her, my kids are my life and there is nothing nothing holding me back he thought to himself. A noisey journalist approached the cops with a phone trying to get a scoop but instead five guns pointed at him, in that one moment roger bent down and picked up the gun and sprinted up the stairs and into his kids bed room, he heard yells and following of loud footsteps, a loud bang which meant they was kicking down doors to find him, what would they think seeing a woman in blood and a man who appeared to be her husband standing over her with a pan that might as well be the murder weapon. with three doors to go on a long narrow hallway, bathroom that now needs a new door and the study across from the bathroom and then the two rooms at the end of the hall, loud yelling filled the hall and another door kicked off it's hinges.

With out trying to think about jumping threw a window, he thought about his kids to work himself up to it, he looked around the plain room his two children shared, mathew and johnathan shared this room while harriet got her own room down stairs because she was afraid of heights and she didn't like climbing the stairs, but even so this room had alot of thought put into it and it still turned out to be plain, it was missing something all though toy planes hung from the ceiling and there were posters on the wall of baseball players and rappers and rock music, but there was nothing he liked on the wall but their fourth grade pictures, johns hair standing up on end because he didnt want to get pictures down and of course matthew didnt want to wear my old hammy down cardigan which looked good on him, it matched his nerdy glasses and unruly hair, he had seconds to act so he stood up knees cracking and he heard the voices outside the door, "He's in here!!!" F**k he said out loud, damn knees! he ran and crashed out of the window, pieces of glass splintering his skin and in a second his feet hit the ground but snapped to the side causing him to fall on to his side and roll into the spacious pool that was just under john and matts room, he got up and heard the door being kicked open and he realized he still had the gun gripped in his hand, a pistol that had his finger prints on it now, he stared up into the window, he watched and saw two policemen look down at him and yell "Stop! stay where you are!" and then they saw him holding the murder weapon, they opened fire as he ducked into the water, he felt so cornered the he forgot what he was doing and pointed the gun over the side of the pool and started firing back, not realizing he was doing it he was blind firing at police but to make matters worse is he actually hit one. "Officer down!! We need a medic right away!" he looked up to see the broken window but no one in sight, he put his hands onto the edge of the pool pushed himself upward using what little muscle he had and rolled over onto the ground, his back hurt and his body ached from jumping though glass, he heard more shouting and he rolled until he hit something solid and he realized he was against the side of the wall and above him the roofing of the house that protected him from being seen.

Roger got to his feet and saw two cops standing by the door, one tugging at it to open and they saw him and one male office drew and begin to fire, all shots missed by roger ducked as he ran to the side and pointed the gun behind him as he ran and continued to pull the trigger, he saw the gate to the back yard that was just locked with a brand new pad lock due to bad habit of leaving it open, he pointed the gun at the look and shot three times and the last time a click, voices booming from behind him, "He's out of ammo! take him down!" he wasn't looking but when he put his hand down he had realized he hit what he wanted, a hole in the pad lock and two in the gate handle, he kicked the gate sending the pad lock flying and the door bursting open which gave him time to run though, bad timing had always crept up on him and this was one, as soon as he ran though he realized the door was coming back which nailed him right in the side sending him sprawling to the ground, he was though the door but now he had a sprained ankle from the door, he got back on his feet and started limping down the alley and that's when he was greeted by a cop car to his right and to his left a black Suv, bullets started flying and the only one being hit wasn't him, the black suv had men pour out from behind it that wore black ski masks and fully automatic machine guns, he ducked by the fence and hoped he wouldn't be hit, the gun fire stopped  and roger looked up and saw no cops left standing and behind him a crew of nine eight men waiting eagerly, in front of the eight men a poor sight, a teacher that is now a murderer and felon, one last round for you roger one said out loud and they begin to open fire.

© 2015 Brooksfield


Author's Note

Brooksfield
This is my first horror, i would like to say that this came to me in a dream stating that this would be one of my best known stories, i hope i can live up to it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

218 Views
Added on February 16, 2015
Last Updated on August 21, 2015

Author

Brooksfield
Brooksfield

Lawton, OK



About
I'm Thirty-Three years old from Oklahoma. I'm 5'11 in height. brown hair, It grew out and now I've cut it short and dyed it blonde in my pfp. also I'm also not very fond of pictures So the one in my .. more..

Writing