The Real Silent Minority

The Real Silent Minority

A Poem by Brother Jacob

Where's the justice for the innocent lives, who didn't have to die?
Although they are called "the silent minority," you can still hear their cry.

Where's the justice for the babies, ripped from their mother's womb.
Torn apart, limb, from limb, then placed in a fiery tomb.

All human beings start out, as a tiny seed.
Forming in their mother's womb; yes, yes, indeed.

Around the time of 3 weeks, you can hear their heartbeat.
Picture them as they grow up, walking with their feet.

Around the time of 6 weeks, the gender can be revealed.
Whether if it's a boy or girl, the mystery is no longer concealed.

Around the time of 28 weeks, you can see the baby's face.
A gift of God from Heaven above, merriment to embrace.

Around the time of 9 months, every part is complete.
Head, stomach, arms, hands, all the way down to their feet.

Why would anyone want an abortion at this term, why would anyone want one at all?
A wise elephant once said, "a person's a person, no matter how small."- Horton the Elephant

If you don't want your baby, give it up for adoption; that is truly the best option. Abortions do women more damage than good; do your research, you really should.

Facts:
 
Not all mothers who have their babies aborted are victims of rape or committed incest.
Not all mothers risk dying if she doesn't have an abortion. 
The majority of babies aborted are black. 
Black babies have a higher abortion rate than white babies. 
 
There are around 4 million people who have died of covid 19.
But there are over a billion babies who have been aborted worldwide.
In 2020 statistics showed that over 63 million babies were aborted back in 2019 in America alone.
Abortion has been around for a long time, even before Roe V Wade came into place.
The number 1 cause of death of children  worldwide isn't cancer, covid, or due to any war.
The number 1 cause of death of children is  abortion.
 
I'm not here to judge you nor condemn you to hell. I have been taught to love the sinner, but not the sin. Even I am a sinner redeemed by the blood of my Savior and Lord Jesus Christ. If I say I have no sin, I deceive myself. If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. - 1 John 1:8 I'm just asking you to do your own research.  it's just as easy as looking in the mirror.

Updated: May 6
 
I would like to apologize for my misconceptions concerning the number of deaths in wars throughout history and any misconceptions that I might have made concerning the facts on abortion, and covid deaths.  

© 2022 Brother Jacob


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on May 4, 2022
Last Updated on May 6, 2022

Author

Brother Jacob
Brother Jacob

About
Hello, my name is Jacob; I am a Christian author in my early 20's. I'm not perfect just a sinner saved by the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ. more..

Writing