A Spider

A Spider

A Story by BrynnaW.
"

People are afraid of spiders and I am too sometimes but I suddenly thought of them and wrote this.

"
     People shriek and step on spiders but they know not of their feelings or the beauty they can create. A spider can create a web in the most beautiful pattern. The weave and sow day and night only to have a human walk through masterpiece. Again, the spider creates a web. The sun shines on the thin strings and rain drops make it glisten and glow. When a spider walks on the ground they see something tall looming over them. The shape jumps and the spider backs away in fear. A shoe comes over their head and they are forced to accept their fate. The shoe squishes down but comes up again so the spider tries to run with a limp leg. Again, the shoe comes down faster and harder. The spider's body gets squished under the pressure as the shoe twists and turns. Lifeless and broken in pieces the spider no longer moves... The spider no longer makes its web. A web that could possibly tell the spider's story now stands without its creator.

© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
I can be afraid of spiders at times but when I think of them in depth, like their thoughts and feelings, I feel bad. They kill other bugs and we kill bugs and spiders. Just a thought that came to my mind. Hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

so true. Nice story i never looked at a spider like that before.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very well written!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Poor spider, but then again they scare me sometimes. A very good story, well written. Keep writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This actually made me feel sorry for the spider. But you are right in that they can create something of great beauty with their web. Great write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

225 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 6, 2011
Last Updated on July 6, 2011

Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Author The Author

A Poem by Thea