A Tale of A Story III: To Be Considered

A Tale of A Story III: To Be Considered

A Story by Bud
"

To Be Considered

"
    Thus far in our tale we’ve come to a crucial point. An unordinary point of importance. It would appear to the listener, and most certainly would seem to anyone listening, that vital information has not been revealed. Information concerning things farther back towards the beginning, as traditionally observed. Ordinarily, and most commonly, this would be true. But for the sake of our tale it is not pertinent concerning what is to come. By all means what came before is of no importance worthy of mentioning, not at all. What is important is what has not been revealed, which we will be discovering in just a bit. But first, we must consider all the things that have taken place before now. For we are quickly approaching the middle age of our tale, and we know that this is when the most crucial transformation takes place. One in which is the most common of commons amongst tales.
    Our tale is about to mature into an extraordinary story. We all know this growing spurt happens quite rapidly. It is at this point in a tale that the beginning has become a moot point no longer fixated within our minds eye. Enough information has been gathered to make sense of what has been, and intriguing enough to have the listener yearning to learn what is to come next. All of these signs are earmarks of a quality tale possessing the fine tenants elevating it into a wondrous story. This is no different, my dear listeners. What is to follow will be of an intriguing quality, taking our tale in many directions. But never back to whence it came from. For it has been well established that the beginning is no longer of any use for the intents and purposes of our soon to be story born by way of a tale. Let us now explore further into many discoveries awaiting our devoted attention.
    As we continue on with our tale giving birth and credentials rightful of a full story, we will leave behind the kingdoms. No longer is it necessary to discuss the battle between Belkoni and Cisconia. It has come to the point in our new born story to take a turn leaving behind what no longer holds importance. For by the very nature of any tale of a fine story, twists are essential for defining the very class from which a fine story will be classed. We leave with the tale what belongs to the tale, and continue with what belongs to our story. And a fine story it will prove to be, indeed.
    At this point, my devoted listener, you are still intrigued and most curious to know what happened in our tale of Belkoni, Cisconia and the kingdoms. But I assure you all is well and good, for we didn’t start our tale with the traditional and most common of beginnings. As we’ve determined it would render our tale dull and lacking any luster. And to have begun at the middle point would have degraded our fine story to be, leaving out pertinent information. It was somewhere between the traditional beginning and middle age of our tale birthing a fine story from which we began. And as is commonly known and most usual, very much in the spirit of our beginning, we find that the middle is concerned not with what has taken place before. It, too becomes no longer of an importance worth mentioning. Rather, it relinquishes itself to the duty of becoming a marker pinpointing a locale of origin pertaining to our tale that has now reached it’s midlife, which in turn transforms our tale to a full fledged story of refine. Yes, a twist is now in order to make our story to be of proper class. Let us explore what is around this most intriguing corner in this fine tale of a story.

© 2010 Bud


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

hmmmm wondering where this is going to go.. but this time I envisioned the narrator as a guy on a soapbox...still basked in firelight... speaking to a crowd of people in front of him...kind of like a ringmaster at a circus...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ummm, now what? I was all set for the big battle between the two kingdoms. Definitely going to keep us guessing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 1, 2010
Last Updated on October 1, 2010

Author

Bud
Bud

About
Forever VioletA Story by Samantha Grace more..

Writing
Branded Branded

A Poem by Bud