Please don't go

Please don't go

A Chapter by Kelly hill
"

The break up .

"
Ring, ring ,ring, ring, click ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, click ring ring ring you have reached the voicemail of John Taylor ring, ring ring, he's making me angry "hello" hello John baby why haven't you answered the phone "I was busy" "Mia what do you want. I was just thinking about you and I want to make sure you were ok. "I'm fine why do you have to call my phone every two seconds"? I've been missing you all day long. "we need space" no we don't I can't stand not being near you. well you have to get use to it" "Mia I have to go bye." John wait.

Why is he doing this to me? I love him so much. He is the best thing that ever happend to me. Why is he being so distant? My thoughts are now deeper then flood water. Is he cheating? Nah can't be he will never hurt me, Or will he.? Let me just call him once more. Ring, you have reach the voicemail box of; click. What is he doing he has Ben off work an hour ago. I can't take not talking, or hearing his voice. Come on baby pick up please pick. Ring , click. Ughhh you have reached the voicemail of John Taylor. John if you do not answer your phone in 2 minutes I am going to slit my wrist.
Why am I walking back and forth. He needs to call me I'm worried. 10 seconds...........9 seconds......... 8 seconds the clock is ticking while I'm starting at the blade in my hand .
2 and 1,. Omg Mia are you alright? someone call the ambulance !hurry please she's bleeding like crazy. I wake up the next hour or so laying in a hospital bed wearing a white and blue hospital dress.
I Look to my right I see my boyfriend John sitting and waiting to see if I was OK. I smiled and said hey baby I missed you. He gave me the most awkward look. He took a deep breath and said "Mia what the hell is wrong with you? Do you know that you could have f*****g died? Baby I was worried. ," Mia shut up. This is beginning to become to much your starting to become more obsessive day by day. I can't deal with a crazy b***h like you. We are done please done call my phone no more." JOHN Baby wait I love him so much I can't stop crying. Why does it hurt so bad? If I can't have him no one will.!
Dr. Can I go please ? I've had a long day. Sure just sign these release paper and you free to go. I gave him a half of smile and gathered my belongings. I love him, without him I'm nothing. I knowwat I will do I will just stop by his house and apologize . Then every thing will go back to normal . knock knock (laughing to myself . I silly me I still have a key to his apartment. Eww this place stinks . what's that noise ? HELLO is someone here .? When I walked to the bedroom I see the man that I'm in love with naked f*****g another man I can't believe my eyes and what they are seeing.
why today?, why now?, why me? John I love you so much how can you do this to me .what have I ever done to you to make you hurt me who is he how long has this been going on. You can't be gay you just can't be . we use to make passionate love. When we fucked it was magical . " Mia this is my boyfriend Fred boyfriend are you f****** kidding me I gave you my all, and you tell me you have a f****** boyfriend. "Mia relax that's why I broke it off with you. I'm interested in men and women but I'm in love with Fred you deserve to be happy move on you're a good girl.


© 2015 Kelly hill


Author's Note

Kelly hill
Chapter 1 is nothing wait till you read chapter to.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on October 23, 2015
Last Updated on October 23, 2015


Author

Kelly hill
Kelly hill

SC



About
My name is kelly. My dream is to become the number journalist in the United States. Writing is my life. I hope you that you all will be able to relate to some of my poems as well as like them. I also .. more..

Writing
Tell me Tell me

A Poem by Kelly hill