My Dream Last Night (10/14/12)

My Dream Last Night (10/14/12)

A Story by C.A. Lucas

I had a dream last night.  Of course I had many, but this one stood out the most.  This morning I woke up at about seven o'clock, which I decided was a little early for a Sunday morning, so I fell back asleep.  During my extra rest, I had a dream that looked just like this:
I was in one of my houses from my childhood.  A cozy one in Florida, with my old couch and my old blankets.  But I wasn't four.  I was eleven.  But the cool thing was, I was with my mom and dad, who were seven years younger, unlike me.  Also unlike my brother, who is currently eight, and stayed eight in that strange, yet familiar place.  Then my family decided to go outside.  Somehow I appeared there with them.  I was in a desert, with sand and sun and the whole nine.  Me and my family started hiking through the desert, then we came to a green field, and we hiked through that into a forest, and then a deep jungle, and followed a river out from the jungle.  I can't remember all the places, but I remember coming to the end of the world or something.  It looked very strange, very alien, and after the long plank ended, there was only black space.
Well, stuff happened, but later in my dream, I decided to be rebellious and I ran super fast through all of the places and it took about ten minutes.  I couldn't stop and I didn't want to stop.  So I ran right off the edge of the world.

© 2012 C.A. Lucas


Author's Note

C.A. Lucas
Sorry about the sloppiness, I just wrote recklessly. I might fix it up a little, but I probably won't o_0 :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on October 14, 2012
Last Updated on October 14, 2012
Tags: Dream

Author

C.A. Lucas
C.A. Lucas

My Life, The World As I Perceive It



About
Hello fellow visitor! I welcome you to my WritersCafe profile! If you want to read my writing- stories, poems, maybe a book, then browse and see which title interests you. If you want to know more abo.. more..

Writing