Dizzy Dawn

Dizzy Dawn

A Chapter by Misawa Akira
"

Hisako wakes to strange surroundings and strange voices.

"

When Hisako opened her heavy lids, she saw blurry shapes moving around her frantically.


“Hisa!” a soft female voice desperately exclaimed.


“Hisa-chan! Can you hear me?” a younger male voice close to tears cried out.


Those voices sound familiar for some reason.


Bright lights surrounded Hisako. She struggled to make out her surroundings and the people dancing around her head. The dizziness was gone, but her body felt like she was drowning in small, heavy stones.


“I can’t believe that we finally have one back!”


“Still, where is Aya-chan? I am going to drain those guys of their blood when I find them-”


“Rai-kun, what are you talking about? Don’t blabber in front of Hisa!”


“I’m sorry Fusacchi!”


Mumble, mumble, mumble.


Those caring, nervous voices put Hisako into another deep sleep.


When she woke the next day, it was quiet. Surprisingly, she was not sore or dizzy 

anymore. She gently shifted off of the bed and attempted to tip-toe to the door.


“Hisa-chan!” Suddenly, the door was racing towards her and a young man with a happy voice ran joyfully to her.


“Um… who are you?”


“Hisa!!!” The young man started to cry. “It’s Papa!”


Papa???


A middle-aged woman dressed in brilliantly white clothing rushed into the room. “Raiden, what did you do know? Don’t scare our baby!”


Huh?? ‘Baby??’


The warmth of the woman’s bulky princess dress flowed into Hisako.


After a lengthy discussion, the three had discussed the flow of time of 16 years. Many tears were shed- especially by Raiden.


“Hisa, it is a lot to take in, but we will be here and support you to make up for the past 16 years. Papa and I will not push you to accept us, but we do love you and Aya with all of our hearts.”


Both Fusa and Raiden kissed her on the head. As they left the room, Hisa started to feel hungry.


“Papa, Mama, can I eat something?”


“Why, of course! Rai-kun, how could you forget what I told you yesterday? She needs to eat after sleeping for a week!”


A week?

Raiden broke down into tears, “She called me Papa!!! Hisa-chan called me Papa!!!!”



© 2016 Misawa Akira


Author's Note

Misawa Akira
This chapter is longer and the others will also be longer.

Is the story okay?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

60 Views
Added on August 4, 2016
Last Updated on August 4, 2016
Tags: Reuniting, Vampire, Mother, Father, Sleeping Drugs


Author

Misawa Akira
Misawa Akira

Woodbridge, VA



About
I am a 23-year-old college graduate from the US. I love manga and fiction. An interesting story came to mind so I decided to write it up. I have never tried to write a story, but it is never too late... more..

Writing