Lab Rat

Lab Rat

A Story by Crys

Description: A woman, Olivia(goes by Liv), whom happens to be head of a women's abuse support organization is kidnapped by a crazed ex-boyfriend of one of her clients. He is so obsessed with the client and angry at Liv for giving her help. Help for her is what gave her the strength to leave him. He has these scientists, obviously not the good kind, inject her with all different sorts of chemicals. Quirks her DNA/brain functioning and causes her to become a monster but still in human form. She seeks out men, both innocent and guilty, and either injures them emotionally or kills them. One man that she is about to kill can tell that she isn't in control. See's the fear in her own eyes more or less. She is completely aware of what she's doing but can't stop herself. The man helps her gain control and they eventually fall in love. I haven't decided how it shall end yet. Either they find the scientists, have them reverse it, and live happily ever after OR she snaps back, loses all progress, and kills her new love.

 

 

 

Forbidden desire and anguish claw at the crevices of her heart. Her thoughts, though astray, all consequently pooled to the same concept; I am a monster. Her blurred gaze fell over her arms, scarred from months of IV needles clinging to her veins like barnacles do to an ocean rock. The florescent lights burn into her eyes as the numbness leaves her body. Strapped to a medical table, she observes her surroundings; obnoxious beeping of machines that are plugged into every electrical outlet, clipboards on the wall, sterilization chemicals. All signs of a hospital. If she squints long enough, she can read her name on the first paper. When her conscience takes back control, she realizes this is the farthest thing from a regular hospital. The sudden urge to strangle the breath out of a testosterone filled body causes her fists to clench. She begins to frantically jerk her body out of the restraints. A door flies open and three men run towards the table she is kept on. The faint smell of after shave fills her nostrils and her eyes become dilated.

 

© 2010 Crys


Author's Note

Crys
This is just the start of the first paragraph, keep in mind I'm just a beginner. I realize I have a lot of mistakes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This scares me.
My mom works at a woman's abuse support organization.
Some the partners of the clients are really crazy.
But anyways, I look forward to reading more! :D

-Elissa :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 25, 2010
Last Updated on January 25, 2010
Tags: lab rat
Previous Versions

Author

Crys
Crys

OR



About
I am different. I write because I put my soul into everything I create. It helps me to escape and channel my thoughts. My entire goal with every piece is to paint a picture for the reader. I want them.. more..

Writing
Homewrecker Homewrecker

A Poem by Crys





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5