Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by CreativeCookie

           Hi, my name is Anima. I know, weird name, but that's what it is. When I was born, my parents had just gotten back from a visit to Japan and, well, mom thought it would be neat to name me one of the words she learned there. I'm just glad it wasn't some of the others she picked up on the street. (Trust me, out of all the words she picked up, this was the best.) Anyways, this is the story of my life from a year ago until now, and the odd things that occurred during that short window of time.  As of now, I am 16 years old, and I have one friend (Who visits occasionally), two parents(Who visit about the same amount as the friend), and six caregivers (Whom I see on a daily basis). Oh, sorry, I didn't mention the fact that I'm in an asylum, did I?


© 2013 CreativeCookie


Author's Note

CreativeCookie
It's short, I know, but it's pretty much just a little intro to the character.
Love,
CreativeCookie

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Gahhhhhhh! So interesting?0! Can't wait to read more! Notify me when you have the second chapter up please?

Posted 10 Years Ago


Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Lol fun. :)
CreativeCookie

10 Years Ago

I know, right? Sporadic bursts makes me think of pain splatters, which is kind of what my writing pr.. read more
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Lol fun. :3 same here... :3

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 1, 2013
Last Updated on October 1, 2013


Author

CreativeCookie
CreativeCookie

Tuscaloosa, AL



About
I love to write, read, sing, and act. I write all kinds of things songs, poems, stories all that kind of thing in all different genres. I mostly do fantasy, though, it's my favorite! Someday I hope to.. more..

Writing
Stop Stop

A Poem by CreativeCookie