Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by CK^17

On the great planet of Aeterna, everything seemed routinely normal. The day was blending into evening, and everything was beginning to rest after a long day.

As night approached, two enormous suns were settling over the horizon, sinking behind large hills in the distance. Golden light filtering through the soft blanket of clouds settled and kissed the grassy ground, bidding the land a goodnight embrace. The night was peaceful.

But somewhere within Aeterna, something wasn't right. A confusion was rupturing the balance of the planet and the beings upon it. Though the flaw in the balance was minuscule, its power threatened to outbreak. It foreshadowed a great disruption to come, but the cause was shrouded in mystery. The only clue involved a form of immense power, one great enough to create anything...or destroy.

However, this imbalance had existed for hundreds of years before. Not a single being on the planet had known about it before. It was only possible that it would stay secret for more years to come, right?

When the sun was finally hidden and night had arrived, Aeterna prepared to rest. But this night and nights to come were sure to be strange with the uncertainty of chaos on the rise.


© 2010 CK^17


Author's Note

CK^17
Yes, I know it's short.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
Added on August 8, 2010
Last Updated on August 9, 2010
Tags: Aeterna


Author

CK^17
CK^17

About
I try to write whenever I can. I'm hoping to put up a story of mine here soon, but I can't guarantee anything yet. I've been really busy, what with a teenage life and all, but I'll try my best to put .. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by CK^17