Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by A.M.Marie

The sun sank down into the yellow mist creating a dim low purple, blue and black sky.  The solute of the bare trees made twilight more beautiful. I took in a breath, another day not caught.  My feet shifted uncomfortably while I waited outside of the wooden cabin. I hated waiting, especially for my “family”. The rush of the creak was loud and the sounds of frogs and crickets filled the air. I didn’t want to leave, this was my first home in awhile we were happy, but we had to leave. We couldn’t risk someone knowing about us.

                “But I don’t wanna go!” cried Lindy while she shook her head, her legs were hook around his waist and her arms tightly clenching his neck her face hidden behind her blonde hair. “I like it here! I want to stay!” I heard tears in her voice I hated when people cry. I hated when Lindy cried.  John rubbed his free hand on her back up and down try to soothe the upset eight year old.

                “I know you do but we have to go, the mean guys are coming.” I cringed when I heard “mean guys” that wasn’t even close. John dark eyes looked at mine “sorry.” I shrugged and looked towards the screen door; I heard two big bangs and laughter.

                “Let get this show on the row! Time to blow stuff up! Oh yeah!” Ten punched his fist in the air and did a flip off of the porch, his twin sister Eleven followed.

                “Shut up your all talk and no game.” Her sister then flashed her eyes suddenly he was on the ground crying clutching his sides. Eleven eyes were on him dark and red filled of torture and pain.

                “Stop Eleven! Cut it out!” I commanded she blinked furiously then looked up at me her eyes now back to the light brown they were before the accident. “Say sorry, and help him up.” I rubbed my a hand on my forehead another head ache? Oh yes indeed. Eleven stuck out her pale hand; Ten looked hard at the ground and got up on his own.

                “I'm sorry.” Her small voice said, I shoot a look at Ten he sighed and nodded.

                “Sorry too.” He mumbled. They hugged lightly and turned away. I sighed and went over to John I ushered my arms to hold Lindy. Her warm body was hugging mine her face buried into my neck.

                “Ten, John get the bags into the car, Eleven start the car.” They all went off doing what they were told I looked down at Lindy. Her tear stained face broke my heart.

                “Will we ever be back?” she mummer in a soft soprano voice. I sighed heavily and rubbed her back gently.

                “I'm sure we will.” She pushed back and looked deep in my eyes.

                “Will the mean guys ever come here?” I swallowed hard and avoided her eyes.

                “No they won’t.” I set her in the car and buckled her in and placed a soft blanket over her little body before I closed the door I heard a soft voice say

                “I know when you lie Clara, I know when you lie.” I looked at her .

                “I know you do.” She then turned her head and closed her eyes. After everyone was in the car we looked at the cabin and mental said our goodbyes, none of us cried but we all felt liked it. The road winded through the dark, black forest. John dark eyes faced straight, hands clenched, his jaw clenched. I flipped my dark red hair over my shoulder and looked at the window.

                John was the boy who invited me to go into this group, who made me part of them. I still wish I wasn’t in the group I would have been better, I wouldn’t be making connections with people, or getting emotions for people. If I never met them I would still be better. John put on a strong face but inside he was cold, heartless, pathetic boy who scarred. Suddenly his hands banged on the steering wheel and his black eyes looked at me full of hate. “I rather like it if you keep your,  damn thoughts to yourself!” he hissed. I saw Ten glare at him and gave a small smile.   It didn’t matter if people yelled at me. I have always been use to it. I saw John eyes flickered to mine. “Uh God, I’m sorry ok were all stressed out.” I just nodded tilting my head down letting my hair cover my face.

                I wish I wasn’t here I wish I was still in my old home, being abused by my drunken father and cussed by my addicted mother. It would be better then here. I know sounds crazy to say I rather go back there then stay with people who treated me right. I just don’t belong here. I never will, I left so I can help people no to create masked emotions.  I looked at Lindy sleeping face I sighed. This is going to be hard to say goodbye.

 



© 2010 A.M.Marie


Author's Note

A.M.Marie
please ingore grammer mistakes

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

*gasp* excellent! :D I loved it! Loved how you described they're powers- you SHOWED, not TOLD. :D keep up the good work!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Added on November 26, 2010
Last Updated on November 26, 2010


Author

A.M.Marie
A.M.Marie

San Jose, CA



About
Hello, Im A.M.Marie, I have a passion for writting it always my life since I was little. I hope to be in magizines, newpaper, write forarticles, poetry books, and novels when I grow up more..

Writing
Dissapear Dissapear

A Poem by A.M.Marie


Riley Riley

A Poem by A.M.Marie


Preface Preface

A Chapter by A.M.Marie