spirits and time interference

spirits and time interference

A Story by CaffinatedDaD
"

are spirits people that have passed on? or are they not spirits at all but a projection from a person in another time interfering with our current time?

"
Okay, ask yourself ; what if what we perceive as spirits or ghosts aren't really spirits or ghosts?
For those who have experienced the paranormal will surely have witnessed the sounds of stomping down an empty hallway or the voices of people chattering and even an apparition. 
You know how when you listen to the radio and pick up an interference of another station or static?
Well, like Nikola Tesla proved, electricity is all around us at all times. Now, like the radio; is it plausible that we can pick up an interference from another time? ModernParanormal states that an  "energy imprint" ‘imprint’ and it is essentially an energy stamp from the past.
Here's an example; A guy goes to check out an abandoned mill for his paranormal investigation. All of a sudden a gust of wind blows out of nowhere and its blowing hard. Keep in mind that is a warm day, clear skies and the occasional soft gust here and there. The guy looks to his side and sees a man in overalls and a blue hat staring at the mill. " Boy, thats some crazy wind, huh!" He tells the stranger. The man didnt reply and he kept on staring. The guy looked to see what time it was and looked back to the man but the overalled man was gone. That man was just an "energy imprint". Something affected this man in a way for him to be able to leave a stamp through time. 
Still not convinced? Okay, how about this. Every lose a loved one i.e. an family member, friend, pet etc and you swear that you hear them calling out to you or that you see them? Energy stamp.My point with these energy imprints is that is its plausible to leave apparitions through out time. Thats like pressing the pause button on a movie. It has to be plausible for times(past, present and even future) to interfere with each other.
I believe that time(past, present and future) is in a way, a fabric. A complicated, electric, spiritual(i say spiritual because even though we're humans, we can give off positive and negative energy)blanket that has all 3 different times in a swaddle. We are layers upon layers of different time.
The world we live in is full of mystery, excitement and horror.  
so

© 2017 CaffinatedDaD


Author's Note

CaffinatedDaD
This is a theory ive had for years. Let me know what you think. Debate is always welcome.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I love these sorts of theories. Our existence and why matter does what it does is endlessly fascinating. I haven't heard of "energy imprints" but the idea is very interesting. The idea becomes more probable if you take into consideration that all we really are is a bunch of electrical impulses in our brains.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CaffinatedDaD

6 Years Ago

Thanks for the comment. I was pretty hesitant to share it but glad I did.
😀
Clif

3 Years Ago

I think your on the right track. Spirits are electrical imprints of a person from the past. But I th.. read more



Reviews

I love these sorts of theories. Our existence and why matter does what it does is endlessly fascinating. I haven't heard of "energy imprints" but the idea is very interesting. The idea becomes more probable if you take into consideration that all we really are is a bunch of electrical impulses in our brains.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

CaffinatedDaD

6 Years Ago

Thanks for the comment. I was pretty hesitant to share it but glad I did.
😀
Clif

3 Years Ago

I think your on the right track. Spirits are electrical imprints of a person from the past. But I th.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 12, 2017
Last Updated on June 12, 2017