She's done

She's done

A Story by CaitlynMarie

The silence in the room is deafening. You can hear her words. I’m done, I’m done, I’m done. She’s screaming for someone, anyone to hear her but they all look away. The demon inside is taking over. He is slowly strangling her. she can’t breath, can’t eat, can’t sleep. She’s falling to him. it’s a game and she can’t win. he coaxes her down. He’s there for her. she’s his. He’ll protect her. he’ll watch over her. he is taking everything she has. She is fighting a silent battle. She runs but everywhere she goes he’s there. he follows her day and night. He’s got a hold on her, she can’t shake it. She feels herself falling to him, giving him everything he wants. she tries to stand up, to walk out, to restart. Every time she gets up, he pushes her down. Everytime she walks out he walks in. Every time she restarts, he pushes her to the end. She can’t get away. She has spent so much time fighting but she is finally caving. She is giving him the key. She is letting him take control, she’s in autopilot now. He took over. She finally gave up. the demon inside her won. 

© 2014 CaitlynMarie


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am loving this poem. The theme is really inspiring and the girl's emotions towards the man brings to mind the pains of domestic abuse or stalking. Definitely take this writing a step further and format it into proper stanzas. I feel this will give the poem a bit more depth and also bring a professional feel to the table as well!

Posted 9 Years Ago


CaitlynMarie

9 Years Ago

Thank you. i think its one of my better ones. There are a couple that hold more meaning to me than o.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 28, 2014
Last Updated on June 28, 2014

Author

CaitlynMarie
CaitlynMarie

toledo , OH



About
Writing has always been my outlet to express myself. My feelings, loves and emotion. My desires and biggest dreams. I recently began writing again. I love dogs, they are my other passion. more..

Writing
Control Control

A Poem by CaitlynMarie