House of Flowers

House of Flowers

A Story by Caleu Andrade
"

Let me know if you would read this book if it was published.

"
My book is titled "House of Flowers," named after the orphanage I grew up in the rural city of Suzano, Brasil. My whole life has been a struggle; from the time I was born into nothing, to the time I was molested through out my childhood in Brasil, up to the age of seven. Thats when I was given a chance, from an american woman who was a teacher in space canidate, who adopted me and my older sister. The new life was short lived, as molestation continued in the states, by a family member and neighborhood boys, this went on till I was 15 years old. When I told my adopted mother what had happened, I was told to forget about it as it would hurt the family image. At the age of 18 I joined the united states military, where I was sent off to Iraq. While in Iraq I was raped by a fellow military personel. When I came fourth I was discharged for being gay as the rape happened between another male. When I left I lost my self worth and the military hid my records including my time in Iraq, search and rescue operations in Sumatra during the Tsunami of 2005. The years that proceeded are filled with drugs, alcohol addictions, military rehab prostitution, theft, being homeless, dying in 2009 of a drug overdose, finding love, losing everything, and then regaining a sence of self thtough many mistakes and trials.

© 2013 Caleu Andrade


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

336 Views
Added on September 17, 2013
Last Updated on September 17, 2013

Author

Caleu Andrade
Caleu Andrade

NV



About
Man Within, "Where I've come from doesn't matter. What does is that I'm now here." Caleú Andrade Frazier I'm a producer currently working on my first Private Sundance film. A military.. more..

Writing