Gates To Hell

Gates To Hell

A Poem by Caleu Andrade

Gates To Hell
By Adriano Da Silva Andrade

Open the heart to the dagger of love as the shiv strikes the pulse of a dying breathe. It's the call in the night as jack the ripper of emotions strangles the innocent feelings of a pure soul.
Dead is the breathe that exhales empty words of cheat. Alive is the lies that caresses false hopes of catered bountiful colored boquites. Close the doors to the passionate commotion of free sex.
As the body aches for a single strike a single touch. It's the bullet in the chamber the hollow point of freedom that shatters the skies. Fireball stars streaking across the sheets as the letters spills onto the pillow of a dim lit room nestled deep in the bustling city of cheap moans layered with hammer thrust that jolt the bones into submission. Take a drag from the pits of hell as the penetration takes fold. The night seems strong, I've never been so wrong. Long is the sword that speaks loyalty. As the double blades of independence kicks down the bolts. Windows emploding. With each piercing blow innocents flames the crater to hell. Gates open. Demons seeping from the skeleton closet of the hidden secret of unspoken words masked with metaphorical blessings. It's the earth shaking of the leaves slamming the ground as the bleeding diamonds begin to fall.
Love a withering Joshua tree. Stark in nature bleak to being of what was of what still is. Excuse turned a blind the sinners. Hold the key hold the key to a door unseen, untouched, unbeating.

© 2013 Caleu Andrade


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on November 18, 2013
Last Updated on November 18, 2013

Author

Caleu Andrade
Caleu Andrade

NV



About
Man Within, "Where I've come from doesn't matter. What does is that I'm now here." Caleú Andrade Frazier I'm a producer currently working on my first Private Sundance film. A military.. more..

Writing