Mirage sypnosis

Mirage sypnosis

A Chapter by Calvin
"

please note that the super weapons described in this plot are nuclear bombs invented by a mad british scientist intending to divide america by allowing the confederacy to possess them.

"
In 1900 a french foreign legion patrol is sent to arabia to find and locate the mysterious Javari river, the river is said to be cursed and anyone attempting to find it will die. No one searching for the Javari river had ever returned, but the young fearless officer named Xavier Forcier assigned to command the small patrol accepted the challenge. As the patrol made it's way through the arabian desert invisible snipers killed the french soldiers one by one for a week, all of them were killed except the young officer. Afraid and 2 days without water the young man became delusional, stumbling across the dry desert he notices the sail of a ship peering above a mountain of sand. The frenchman soon finds an oasis where he recovers a few days and then is highly curious about the mirage of the ship in the middle of the desert. He then returns to the sand dunes where he witnessed the sail poking above the ground and finds the entire vessel projecting out of a mountain of sand. Xavier then explores the inside of the ship and discovers two large tanks marked with some sort of chemical formula, after returning to the oasis he is kidnapped by arab renegades. The luitenant is brought to their camp and is tortured and beaten, the renegades ask him where the mysterious ship is located but he cannot remember somehow. The arabs release him into the desert leaving him for dead but the frenchman somehow finds his way back to civilization where he learns from an old man who lived by the Javari river that a confederate ship called the C.S.S Birmingham sailed up the Javari river many years ago to receive a super weapon that would help the confederacy defeat the union, a bomb that destroys anything and everything in it's path within a radius of 100 miles. The ship was lost in a sandstorm as the Javari river mysteriously dried up. Luitenant Forcier remembered the leader of the arab renegades speaking of destroying paris and shocking the world. It's a race against time as Luitenant Forcier returns to the ship on a suicide mission to detenate the bombs before they fall into the hands of the renegades.    


© 2010 Calvin


Author's Note

Calvin
please ignore grammar problems, misspellings, etc.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on November 21, 2010
Last Updated on November 27, 2010


Author

Calvin
Calvin

Duncan, OK



About
I'm a college student and I love to write, it's the greatest hobby I've ever had. I can't wait to get my first book published! more..

Writing
Manuscript Manuscript

A Chapter by Calvin


Primal Primal

A Book by Calvin


chapter 1 chapter 1

A Chapter by Calvin