Tonight, is another day to die

Tonight, is another day to die

A Poem by Oxford
"

Little death

"

                                

 

God, I feel as sexy as a gold gun in Bonds hand, tonight is another day to die and I'm not afraid.
Like bang bang, sex on the low an fast, I feel like when the plumber comes and gets slick with me on the sink top, I'm so focused, like a trigger and dirty money, the devil on a hot night. Like steam off a hot street. I'm Jezebel on the street corner, just a girl with a finger on the pulse of the world, my legs the best place to die in-between tonight. Smooth and fast, I'm the finger that pulls and sends it to you, the girl on the side. Butter out on a heated day, look in my eyes and never see the sun shine. Make you think you can trust, you gonna die. Suga baby, I'm a orgasm in the boardroom, leave you helpless, pull you on the chair, do sleaze with you, I want it on the table, be my man on the side. Bang bang bang, sex on a bed of coals, I'm another bringer, my golden tongue gettin me you, another one to look behind about, get get you. I'ma get you. Yeah, look me in the eye, another way to die. Another inch of your life tonight.

© 2009 Oxford


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow. That is really great! Love the metaphors. Well done!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Greetings, Oxford:

Bravo! This poem seethes with a taut, ferocious sexuality that doesn't let up from the first word to the last. Your usage of short, deft sentences delivers a barrage of images that are all the more effective for the feverish pace at which they are thrust into the reader's mind one after another. This one's going into my library right now. As an erotica writer myself, I look forward to reading more from you.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 2, 2009

Author

Oxford
Oxford

Here



About
An eternally acquiring mind, layman terms, bothersomely curious. A terrible speller (thank GOD for spell check!!) A fair writer, but aren't we all. Soon to be shrink. Not shallow to my woe and ple.. more..

Writing
Killer Killer

A Story by Oxford