Lies

Lies

A Story by Cameleon
"

Lies over the years to prevent me from becoming a decent representative of the People of Trenton ,NJ and possibly the State of New Jersey.

"
After serving my community, local and state and serving twice in the Military. I have over the years also suffered Mental and Physical abuse. I am presently in pain as of today. Reason being some people think I should remain in the United States, which I care not to do.
Now over the past year I have been denied DECENT LODGING (Sleeping in the Streets) in the countries that I have traveled to, and now my foes are trying to starve me to death.
It is in humane, I wish to retire in France, I do not participate anymore in Democratic elections and consider myself a Socialist.
But, now after this year of INHUMANE TREATMENT. I will most likely end my voyage In Russia. I mean literally, It is like "AN EYE FOR AN EYE AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH"
Or better yet "KILL THEM BEFORE THEY KILL YOU" !!!!
They Know who they are and I have friends who enjoy PUGILISM ! I have tried to explain to them that I am a Protegee of a Mafia member.
They Murdered him in Trenton, NJ. for one thing. I also explained to them I do not defend myself with my hands that I am a Craftsman, Machinist, Artist, and Photographer.
They on the other hand have led the public to believe I am mentally incompetent and should not carry a weapon to defend my self.
And each time they wish to harass me it is never one on one  but two to three and as many as seven. Or the Mother f****r out weighs me and beats the s**t out of me.
And Knowing your sister has been abused intimately with out her permission does not help.
EXCUSE my FRENCH. BUT, BUT BUT, MOTHER FUCKERS when I return you will Know it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Burgess, Christine Deleon, The Cameleon, Dillard
Glen Rogers, WVa, and Trenton, NJ/ Presently stranded in Fucked up Miami Florida/ 05/25/2022
To the good people of Miami, I hope I have let you realize you have been invaded by some no good  MOTHER FUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

© 2022 Cameleon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on May 25, 2022
Last Updated on May 25, 2022
Tags: Politcal DEFAMATION of CHARACTER

Author

Cameleon
Cameleon

Presently/Miami, FL



About
In Short, retired professional , been traveling the past year, and all has not been pleasant. Hope the unpleasantness ends soon. After a year of rest and review I hope to PUNISH those who caused the .. more..

Writing
Good Bye ! Good Bye !

A Story by Cameleon


Time Time

A Story by Cameleon