Good Bye !

Good Bye !

A Story by Cameleon
"

Tired of being used and abused ! God Dam it the IDIOTs under my picture the Stupid word " Hi Me" and a f*****g arrow like some retarded person !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"
 Good bye ! I wonder if there are  anymore intelligent beings on planet earth. Their god gave them the ability to think on a higher level than any other animal on this planet, and yet they continue not to use this ability.

For instance one of their off spring shot and KILLED innocent people in an institution for learning.

Where on earth are they leading themselves.  I mean sow's wallow in their on mud and slop, and seemingly the human has become just as sloven !

What is there more to say ???

Good Bye Writers Cafe, 

I had the patience to sit in a class room for more than (20) Twenty years. And I do not appreciate people reading over my back coping and using the knowledge that I have gained .

But I will let you Parasites know, I enjoyed the learning process it was a challenge, and you will never know how rewarding learning some thing is rather than coping some thing from someone else.

I enjoyed it so much I consider myself a Professional Student.

And even though you stole my accolades that were on my wall. The names of the persons who presented them to me, you will Never Ever Ever Ever !!!!!  get to be in the presence of them or anyone like them. The least I can say is they gifted me with the knowledge they wanted me to use in a peaceful way. I now angered, and will use it to destroy you, I am now so angry if I ally with some one that is your foe I will return with indiscriminate  punishment.

 Take Note!!! I do not mean by PROPAGANDA or F*****G SANCTIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Bye Writers Cafe !

Burgess, Christine Deleon, The Cameleon, Dillard

06/02/2022/Present location Miami Florida

"Well I have to remind my self there is always someone or a group smarter than you, so I'll stop trying to upload my picture !"

 

© 2022 Cameleon


Author's Note

Cameleon
/////

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on June 2, 2022
Last Updated on June 2, 2022
Tags: Dumb

Author

Cameleon
Cameleon

Presently/Miami, FL



About
In Short, retired professional , been traveling the past year, and all has not been pleasant. Hope the unpleasantness ends soon. After a year of rest and review I hope to PUNISH those who caused the .. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Story by Cameleon


I must inform I must inform

A Story by Cameleon