I must inform

I must inform

A Story by Cameleon
"

Plagiarist

"
As much as I wanted to write my autobiography. I have decided not to. I begun several times, but each time I am interrupted and the pages that I have completed are stolen.
I am being harassed by people who want me to comply with their wishes. Their only concern is PROFIT.
I had in my possession Photographs and other Memorabilia that I had collected over Years. I had completed works of art and other craft work.
Even my Mothers, Brothers and Sisters Death certificates were stolen from me. Recently, also just a week or two ago Birth Certificates that I needed to obtain a U.S. Pass port were stolen from me.
The above is just the Tip of the Ice berg. I hate to repeat myself, but I am being persecuted, all because I wish to leave the United States. I do not want to spend the REMAINDER of my life here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never been a complacent person. And because those who wish to control me have never tried to rise above the average, they want to be parasitic towards me.
I am above average in intelligence and can manage myself. I do not need HANGER ONERS !!!!
I hope they understand that you are the only one who is able to decide your destiny.
I have made a decision and I think my life will be what I want it to be with that decision.
So please leave me alone, go do your own thing, and please have some respect and leave me alone  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for listening !
Burgess, Christine Deleon, The Cameleon, Dillard
05/27/2022/Present location, Miami, Florida, Public Library

© 2022 Cameleon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on May 27, 2022
Last Updated on May 27, 2022
Tags: I will not write a book

Author

Cameleon
Cameleon

Presently/Miami, FL



About
In Short, retired professional , been traveling the past year, and all has not been pleasant. Hope the unpleasantness ends soon. After a year of rest and review I hope to PUNISH those who caused the .. more..

Writing
Good Bye ! Good Bye !

A Story by Cameleon


Time Time

A Story by Cameleon